Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

a very sorry to all and an appeal.

timoboy

Villager
Hello its me brokkscast for one last time. Again. I am really sorry and I was not behaving well lately. I know I was wrong, I admit it. That's why I say sorry and I hope you guys can forgive my mistakes. I am not perfect I know. I understand if you guys hate me and don't believe me but its the very truth. So to end this appeal and apology: Sorry to all and I sincerely hope you can forgive me and maybe unban me and give me one more shot.

Kind regards brokkscast

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Hello its me brokkscast for one last time. Again. I am really sorry and I was not behaving well lately. I know I was wrong, I admit it. That's why I say sorry and I hope you guys can forgive my mistakes. I am not perfect I know. I understand if you guys hate me and don't believe me but its the very truth. So to end this appeal and apology: Sorry to all and I sincerely hope you can forgive me and maybe unban me and give me one more shot.

Kind regards brokkscast
Thats the first time you have posted something without any spelling mistakes.

timoboy

Villager
I will do that if you can unban my forum account and ingame. I promise to do as you say. But can I still organize events?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Any player is free to organize their own events, granted that if it's in a town or location that doesn't belong to the organizer, that they get permission first. planning things out first with people is the best way about it, I'll unban your forum account now