Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Whole New World - Sneak Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
... Who do I call for this?
Well, you go through the Exodus portal, shaking in terror and confusion and relief and a whole maelstrom of other emotions, knowing everything you knew has been left behind to be destroyed by an evil beyond description, after which you look around at this unfamiliar terrain, thinking about how in the world you'll ever recover from the shock you survived.

Then, the Queen arrives, Council tailing her. She steps up to a hastily prepared podium and announces that this virgin land belongs to all Altera, and that everyone, be they human, elf, Nakam, or any of the other races that survived, have free claim to the world to shape it as they see fit.

You look up in awe at her majesty as she makes the announcement, and as her speech concludes, you turn and run into the wilderness with the bare rations needed to survive, to make your home once more.

About then you'd get to claim a town.

disclaimer: I have no idea if there's going to be a royal announcement like that or not, I'm just describing an RP scenario.

You will have to go and claim the place yourself if you want it that bad. Don't ask for coords, since I don't have them, and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you.

C

Cubey

Don't touch all of waterfalls please :/

Oguk, lava area are Hell biome, may be restricted, there is volcano but don't claim it

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
The new world is on the way! Packed with stunning landscapes and mystery, and sure to amaze Alterans everywhere!​

Icy rivers cut their paths through the mountains themselves.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel

So are we now deciding the town locations or what? Im kind of confused and I dont want to lose my "town"
Well, you go through the Exodus portal- -Then, the Queen arrives- -announces that this virgin land belongs to all Altera, and that everyone, be they human, elf, Nakam, or any of the other races that survived, have free claim to the world to shape it as they see fit.- -you turn and run into the wilderness- -About then you'd get to claim a town.
Everyone will be able to enter the new world at the same time once the portal opens. How and when it opens is still undecided. Once you found a nice spot, claim it and apply for your town to be moved over if you want to move it over.
Just keep an eye on the announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.