Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Abbey Mirabelle Oceana - The Mermaid Queen's Tail

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Name: Abbey Mirabelle Oceana
Nickname/Alias: abbeyvie
Age: Abbey's age is about 224 years old, but she appears around the age of 20-24. Abbey will also never die of old age, but can die out of bleeding/illnesses/etc.
Race: Mermaid/Siren
Height: 5'10
Weight: 125 lbs. Abbey is the skinniest of all the merfolk. Her petite figure can be carried easily if necessary.
Hair: Her golden long hair, comes down to her hips.
Eyes: Her eyes are a soft silver purple, some say she could feel your emotions by looking into your eyes.
Skin: Fair, unlike her sister, Nimue, Abbey doesn't tan, she burns. Nimue likes to harass this physical trait of hers.
Tail: A purplish fin, growing a tad bit pinkish at the tip.
Identifying Marks: Abbey's fish tail is purple. Purple also represents her ancestor, Sallanna. It is to believe that Abbey's white skin, and purple fin is to have come from the goddess's appearance herself.
Appearance: Abbey is a rather tall, skinny mermaid compared to her sister and brother. She always considers herself overweight when rather she is quite thin. Her long blonde hair, blue eyes, and large chest makes her quite irresistible, but unlike some of her relatives she is beautiful for beautiful, and not for hunting purposes.
Family: Nimue Eris Oceana, Itzza Titan Oceana, Tritton - Oceana
Special Abilities: Abbey's special ability is being able to read the emotion/energy casting off a person.
Strengths: Abbey's strengths consist of swimming, singing, enchanting, and wisdom. All of her family have unique gifts, but Abbey's main gift is her mind and looks.
Weaknesses and fears: Abbey is terrified of wizards. When she was a bit anti-social with legged-folk, Abbey ended up captured by wizards. Abbey is completely scarred from the event, for she will never become friends with one, ever. Abbey also adores children. She absolutely adores children of all kinds and is a very motherly mer.
Profession: Abbey is now the Queen of Okeanos Abbey is the wisest sibling, and as the eldest female mermaid others may call her 'Elder'. Typically, in the culture of merfolk the 'Elder' is to be seen for advice by the entire race. Abbey doesn't partially like to be called 'Elder'.
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
This is most likely going to continue after ten so..​
Mermaid Stories > 10​

Attachments

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
'Sir! The reserves are filling up! We can't hold anymore!! We can't keep afloat!! We have to abandon ship!'

What I think would happen to this thread if there where anymore reserves.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Is this your current RP profile?
I might need to edit, a lot of it. I'm gonna change it up, a lot. Bewpy, I might just want you to look at the last MSG date XD. Anyways I need to get to work!!

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Okay. Today is the day I am going to update this! I am going to do sooooo much writing, because I crave to do so. Victory will be mine!

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
“The sea does not like to be restrained,”
― Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief
A soft sigh escapes my lips as I watch the creatures of the land rush about their day. Prancing back and forth on the docks of what they call ‘Port Silver’, I watch while each creature greets another with a smile, or a pleasant bow. With smiling folk all around, I giggle quietly to myself. These legged-things are so odd, even their bright smiles seem to be contagious. I glance ‘round the dock, spotting the little shops sitting a cozy distance away from the large ships. A small child begging her mother for something catches my eyes; I decide to take a chance of getting spotted and swim closer to the mother and child.
“Please, Mummy! I only want one piece,” pleads the little girl.
“Sweetheart, must you have another piece of bread? I just bought you some only a few minutes ago. What happened to that?” replies a short plump woman. The woman seemed to be aggravated; I wonder whatever for.
“Mummy,” whined the child, “that dog,” she points to what appears to be a stray mutt, “ate my bread.”
The mother just glares at her with a soft ‘Mm-hmm’ releasing from her ugly frown then turns her head away from the child. A soft rumble of a stomach could be heard from the child as she walks closer to the docks. What? Did this mother not understand her child was hungry? Hmph, maybe there is something I could do. I swim closer to the docks, knowing that I was being foolish coming too close to the commoners. I spot the child’s legs dangling over the dock, near a boat labeled ‘Protaraus’. I softly tap her foot startling the child, which causes her to fall off the dock with a scream. Her head came up only once shouting, “Help! I can’t swi-. ” The child’s voice was surrounded by the waves. Wait – what? This child cannot swim!? Many more legged-creatures began to surround the dock where the child had fallen, with shocked expressions, including the child’s mother.
“MY CHILD!” she screams.
Bubbles rise from the sea as I begin to panic. Oh I must, save the child! I foolishly dive after the child, not caring who would see. The child lays limp on the sea’s white sands. I quickly swim to her, and then wrap the weak child in my arms pulling her closer to my bosium.
I have never swum so fast to the surface in my short lifetime. I burst through the waves with the child coughing harshly in my arms. I hand the child to her surprised mother.
“You – you – saved,” the woman stuttered as she was interrupted by a husky man.
“A mermaid!” he shouted. Oh blubber, I’ve shown myself. I look at the man in horror, as I realize his gaze was fixed on my fin. I gasp, then begin to retreat the crowd of shocked humans. I dive into the water, swimming as fast as I can. Nimue was going to have my scales, literally.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”
Fear was running through my blood, I had let myself be seen. I was so stupid! I should have let the child die! No, how could I even think that way!? The child didn’t deserve to die, because it was my fault she even ended up in the water. I sigh as I swam to the surface. I begin to pout. I was really just plain stupid, aren’t I? I scan my surroundings as I let out a gasp. Where am I? I just swam from where the legged-creatures were. Did I really just let myself get lost attempting to flee? I whimper as I come closer to a rock to sit myself on. Once I return home, Nimue and Itzza are really going to have my fin. I had to save that little girl, huh? To make things worse, she was human. Nimue hates humans, for reasons unknown. Maybe I should ask Nimmy the next time I see her. I begin to cry. Who was I kidding? I might not even see her again!
“Hello?”
Ahhhhh!!! What, when, how, where did that come from? I sniffle, slipping back into the water, still with a grip on the rock to look where the sound had appeared. Oh mighty Sallanna… I gasp, letting go of the rock, there was a huge island in front of me. As I look at the white-sand beaches, tall green palm trees, the tide swept me away pulling me closer to the island. I scream as the waves brought me to the shoreline, harshly. I rub my temple, ouch.
“Whoa,” whispers a voice above me. I open my eyes; a tad bit scared as I felt two hands on my back, pushing me up. “Hail there, mermaid,” greets a young girl who possesses the mysterious voice.
“Uh…” I mumble. What in the ocean? Why was this child talking to me?
“No need to be afraid,” the young girl says with a big grin on her face, “I’m Luna.”Luna… what a splishy name. Although her golden eyes are weird, and her long brown hair was a bit messy, she seems nice. “What is your name?” Luna asks.
“I – I,” I stutter, “I’m Abbey.”
“Well, Abbey, what brings you to land?” Luna asks with wide eyes. I smile. She really wanted to know. I explain to Luna everything that had happened this morning. Luna smiled and listened very well; she didn’t even interrupt me. I had a feeling that Luna and I were going to be good friends. Real good friends… as the sun set that day, Luna and I kept talking, like old time friends.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
*fangirly scream* Iiiiiiiiiiih!! Oh and Abbey? I had golden eyes when I met you <.<
*cough* And I was like 6 years younger.. which brings her in the age of 14. BUT, that dosn't keep her from being adultish ;)

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
*fangirly scream* Iiiiiiiiiiih!! Oh and Abbey? I had golden eyes when I met you <.<
*cough* And I was like 6 years younger.. which brings her in the age of 14. BUT, that dosn't keep her from being adultish ;)
Thanks. I'll fix it when I get a chance.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.”​
- Anonymous​
The three days that I was swimming ‘round the island were pleasant. I discovered that Luna was 14 years old and was a huntress. During the hours of night, Luna hunted for animals. These things that she brought back surprised me, for I have never seen such creatures before. Luna explained each morning what she had killed. From rabbits, to wild boars, Luna’s surprisingly thin figure would bring back delicious treats. Every morning she would make a ‘fire’ then gut the creatures, yuck. Luna would explain how to cook the meats of the animal, and to burn bits of meat as a thank you to the gods for this meal. While Luna slept during the hours of the day, I went to collect shells, crabs, and seaweed. Luna awakens ‘round sunset, eating the leftover meats to settle her stomach; I would explain to her what the things I collected could be used for. The shells to wear as jewelry, the crab as a quick snack, and the seaweed as a good wrinkle remover, she didn’t understand that one though. I was happy waiting for Luna to return from her hunting. I was having fun, until on the third night.​
I sleep near the shoreline of the island, barely with my head bobbing on the water. I softly turn in my sleep; quietly groaning when something is thrown over me. It feels like a blanket, but with knots and holes. I scream, opening my eyes to a man in white robes and holding a golden staff. The man chuckles, running his hand through his beard, I begin to feel my heart racing in my chest. The white-robed man scans my body, with a huge grin on his face.​
“Good job with the net, boys,” states the man in front of me. I feel this ‘net’ being pulled onto the shore by the other two ‘boys’ in white robes. Who were these humans? Wait, are they humans? I shiver uncontrollably.​
“Sweetheart,” mumbles one of the ‘boys’ with green eyes, “You are such a beautiful specimen.” I could feel his hand running down my back, after he removed bits of the ‘net’. They had beached me, so I really couldn’t escape. The same green- eyed ‘boy’ plants a few kisses trailing from my neck to my hand. I whimper, maybe I should hiss at this ‘boy’?​
“Loki, stop!” shouts the brown-eyed ‘boy’.​
“Fine,” growls the green-eyed ‘boy’, guessing named Loki. He slowly backs away from me with a frown planted on his face. “Just wanted to have some fun, Aeres.” Aeres, who seems disappointed at Loki, grabs me bridal style and asks the bearded man, “Where to?”​

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
☮Summary so far...
  • Abbey rescues young child from drowning, due to her own fault of scaring the child.
  • Humans/Other Legged-folk spot Abbey and point her out as a 'Mermaid'.
  • Abbey being terrified, swims away in a panic. Not paying attention to location.
  • Becomes lost.
  • Abbey meets Luna,
  • Abbey is captured by wizards.