Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

'Account Sharing, Unconsented PvP, Underage.' whilst i wasn't even online? [Resolved - Unbanned]

Kitticus

Lord of Altera
My account, Anniekatt, was permantly banned for Account Sharing, Unconsented PvP, Underage which is ridiculous considering i was not actively playing on the server at the time. I am also not underage, and have never shared an account with anyone, never mind that i could not pvp whilst not on the server. I'd be grateful to know at least why these offences have been charged against me, even if it does not lead to an unbanning.

-edit- I am aware my 'appeal' sounds quite rude, but it is impossible for my to access my account while at work, and by looking at the ban list i can see the offence was reported at 3:40 ish. Whilst I do not intend to claim i'm not responsible [this is after all my account and my PC] i'd be grateful if some details could be provided as to what was supposedly done on my account.

Menel

Carpet Monkey
My account, Anniekatt, was permantly banned for Account Sharing, Unconsented PvP, Underage which is ridiculous considering i was not actively playing on the server at the time. I am also not underage, and have never shared an account with anyone, never mind that i could not pvp whilst not on the server. I'd be grateful to know at least why these offences have been charged against me, even if it does not lead to an unbanning.

-edit- I am aware my 'appeal' sounds quite rude, but it is impossible for my to access my account while at work, and by looking at the ban list i can see the offence was reported at 3:40 ish. Whilst I do not intend to claim i'm not responsible [this is after all my account and my PC] i'd be grateful if some details could be provided as to what was supposedly done on my account.

we already had accounts that were hacked here, so i suggest that you first check all your paswords and change them. if you do onlinebanking i would try to be on the save side there too. you -may- have been hacked or you have/had a trojan on your pc.

/rerail =)

NiNi

MooCat
Whoever it was (If not you), killed myself in Unconsented PvP while i was tabbed out, it just so happened i heard it. After reclaiming my items from the player (The hard way), i tracked them and talked to them. It ended pretty neutrally but there was a short incident after where the player told us he/she was 11. Your application stated 18, so there was obvious account sharing here, but the underage factor was another. The three violations lead me to ban the account requesting appeal as agreed by another staff member.

Kitticus

Lord of Altera
Ahh, that gets to the bottom of it, i take full responsibility for what my little brother did on my account, and would like to apologize on his behalf. Is it possible to appeal the violations? It's okay if not, I understand the reasons for the ban.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
What eleven-year old is up at 3am? :confused:

Ahh, that gets to the bottom of it, i take full responsibility for what my little brother did on my account, and would like to apologize on his behalf. Is it possible to appeal the violations? It's okay if not, I understand the reasons for the ban.
Account-Sharing is like sharing your tooth brush.. gross, but it is appealable. :) Yes... but not my decision.. It's Nini's! :D

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Nice to see you Anniekatt, not seen you around for a while! Just to clear the time up, the ban was at 3:46pm server time (Florida) so 8:46pm for us Brits :)

- Boulder

NiNi

MooCat
I'll be honest, it didn't seem bad and i can tell by the way you are typing that you were a clear victim of account sharing/hacking. Additionally you seem genuinely sorry so i am willing to unban you.

Please ensure that you do the following:
  • Don't leave your computer unattended whilst logged in
  • That nobody shares your password to your account
And welcome back!