Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(ACU20's) Application [Approved-Man5791]

ACU20

Legend of Altera
About you

1) What is your Minecraft username? ACU20

2) How old are you? 15

3) Where are you? Well i live in sweden (gmt +1) And i might move to America to become an exchange student.

4) Have you read our guides yet? No sadly not yet, but i have been reading bits and pieces of the story, well developed i think fit for a book how all the twists and bends work, but during the writing of this app, i have a massive headache.

5) Introduce yourself! (Minimum 5 sentences please!) Well i guess you could say i am an average blonde and blue eyed swedish boy which enjoys what everyone does i'd say. But my special talents lie in drumming and music which i enjoy heavily. But i enjoy building in minecraft and of course playing many different games, but i am an allround gamer which loves to rp. I am also very fond of food, which i can't get enough of and whatever i eat or do i don't seem to get fat nor skinny so i just stay in the same shape as always hehe!. But i guess i am just a regular guy which likes to play games and have fun (Huzzah)

6) Got any examples of your work? Since i had to reset both of my drives when i was only capable of using 70gb out of about 600gb i had to reset it and all my pictures of my past works are gone.

7) What other games have you roleplayed in?

8) Where did you find out about Hollowworld?
A) Google Search B) Planet Minecraft C) Minecraft Forums D) Reddit E) Other (Please Specify)

A

About your character

Name: Robert Senatoor

Race: Human

Appearance: Brown hair and brown eyes with a neatly shaved beard and very well mannered hair. He does not like having any dirt on his clothes so he can look as "noble" as plausible. He also has a slight scar on his left eye making the eyes look uneven.

The Test

I wake up as usual in the morning looking around myself and around my bed, i thinks that the maiden should be here by now. I started to hear noises outside, clashes of metal and shouting. I stood up and walks towards the window, and i heard a loud scream from one of the maidens. I looked out and saw men slaughtering the women, children and the men of my fathers fort on the island kingdom of eastmere, far east Altera a small secluded kingdom which dosen't like visitors and they "Do very fine on their own!". But he hears somebody moving in the corridor near my room i heard a loud scream then silence. He looks to his horror an arrow had piereced through the door and blood coming through the bottomn of the door, i steped back taking one deep breath and drew my sword and waited. Everything is silent no more shouting or fighting. But suddenly three men bursts through attacking me i fight the three men and manage to kill one before being defeated by my unknown enemy. But my older brother bursts through the door and kills the two men with his favorite bow.

*Thank ye brother* -said Robert with relief

*Don't worry about that brother, we have to leave now, we have a ship prepared to leave to Altera immediately* - Said his brother with sorrow and anger.

We started heading out to the harbour and i saw many of my friends dead on the floor but we hear distant screams and fighting, but they flee towards the harbour. And when they arrive we hastily grab what supplies they can and get on their ship. they see other ships fleeing aswell and the three ships set out to Altera.

*Where is father?*- asked Robert

*He's dead , fell near the gates while fighting off these bastards*- His brother with anger in his voice

*who were those men brother?"- He asked with disgust

*Pirates, slavers, bandits, rapers*- He said

*Those which father fought..."-Robert said

But suddenly we see ships surrounding theirs, pirates near the coast of Altera, the pick off two of the four ships and they board another. But me and my brother get away until....*BAM!* they get rammed by a smaller vessel and get boarded, and Roberts men fight bravely against their enemy. But the ship fell and exploded after an idiotic pirate accidentally threw a torch on the TNT storage, i was unconscious floating on a piece of wood from the ship, and slowly drifted to land, and later i woke up and found myself on a beach not remembering who i was or where i was, but i found a scribbled note on the beach saying "ted, we can't keep this pace up.....we ar all going to.....if anybody finds this tell my wi.." and i looked down to the bottomn of the note and sees "I hope Robert Senatoor can get us out of t.." And i felt the cold night wind blwo to his face and as i looked around and i saw a light in the distance, and started to head towards it.

-Christoffer

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
I'll just err, add some things you could change!
On number "5" A minimum of five sentences are required, if you could change that up, we can move on to the next.
"The Test" Portion is nice, but you might want to change it up so every sentence doesn't start with "He"
Other than that, the application might be somewhat cliché with his parents dying

Best of luck,
Deash12

ACU20

Legend of Altera
I'll just err, add some things you could change!
On number "5" A minimum of five sentences are required, if you could change that up, we can move on to the next.
"The Test" Portion is nice, but you might want to change it up so every sentence doesn't start with "He"
Other than that, the application might be somewhat cliché with his parents dying

Best of luck,
Deash12
Well an end to the cliché is that he dosen't remember it hehe! And bloody hell the introduction...fine i will add some more boring facts about me.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack
The Players' Handbook
The Role-Play Character Assistance Team(RP-CAT)

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Thank you very much. I hope i will enjoy being on the server with all of you!