Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ACU20's Massive fail compilation known as "art thread"

ACU20

Legend of Altera
INTRODUCTION

So, hah....Well HI! This is my art thread, just a note i have absolutely no clue of what the hell i am doing so don't expect any massive awsome painting of mona lisa sitting ontop of a mountain rocking on a guitar while fighting a T-REX with lazers on it's head. You have been warned people.

REQUESTS

Pffffft hahahahha i don't think anyone would like one from me

ACTUAL IMPORTANT THINGS!

Well i am ACU20, more commonly referred to as a "Village idiot" i have no skills whatsoever when it comes to paint programs so i am not really going to do anything great here. And this is basically also a comedic thread where you can point and laugh at my misfortunate lack of talent when it comes to such things. And i have created this dagger and this sword now which i am qutie proud of since they where quite nicely made.

ARTWORK

Well basically what i have done so far is this knife hilt, nothing more nothing less and the most detailed thing which i have ever made in a paint program.

Attachments

Last edited:

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Might be easier if you draw something that you know well....helps me.....and you said it was going to be stick peoplez