Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ACU20's more polite ban appeal [resolved]

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Well since i released the story of what happened on the day i was banned, i am going to follow mich's advice and post a more polite ban appeal. I acted like an arse to your guys because it was one of the worst experiences of my life and i didn't know what to do, so released my anger onto michcat and ced and a few others i think, and i am truly sorry that i was, well there is no other way in putting it other than a**hole. And i will yet again say i am so sorry for offending you all which was involved in this.

But i miss this community alot and i have never had so much fun in minecraft ever, on any server. I have been playing since the first alpha versions of this game and i have never met such a close knit group of people and i am sorry for basically betraying you and cussing at you to vent my own anger, so if you would have me back, it would mean the world to me

*hops back into the bush*

-Chris

Last edited:

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
*slight unban*

It has been a couple of months and since you have apologized to the people you hurt, we will let you back on.
Please don't let your real life situations and mood reflect on your behavior in game. We are like parents (some of us actually are); your actions will have consequences. Behave. ;)

Welcome back!

ACU20

Legend of Altera
*slight unban*

It has been a couple of months and since you have apologized to the people you hurt, we will let you back on.
Please don't let your real life situations and mood reflect on your behavior in game. We are like parents (some of us actually are); your actions will have consequences. Behave. ;)

Welcome back!
THERE IS A GOD! And yes dad...i'll do the dishes....And thanks btw, it means alot :D
(by the name of staff of holloworld)