Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Addressing Concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Cherbert, I think you took the post too seriously and personally. I read the post with a positive attitude towards it because it seemed to be just about as neutral as it could possibly be.

While I may not be staff, I'm a player who's rather new and neutral to either side of the argument, so it seems to me that the post was rather well said and you might have just taken it a tad too personally. I'm sure redwarrior didn't mean to insult you in the slightest, he just wants to point out that some mistakes could have been avoided if the playerbase was consulted for a more reasonable price to settle on.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Cherbert, I think you took the post too seriously and personally. I read the post with a positive attitude towards it because it seemed to be just about as neutral as it could possibly be.

While I may not be staff, I'm a player who's rather new and neutral to either side of the argument, so it seems to me that the post was rather well said and you might have just taken it a tad too personally. I'm sure redwarrior didn't mean to insult you in the slightest, he just wants to point out that some mistakes could have been avoided if the playerbase was consulted for a more reasonable price to settle on.
I am responding on behalf of the entire management team - I am taking nothing personally nor do I feel insulted personally. I am pretty fed up of the posts I get jumping down my throat trying to tell me I am overreacting. I don't quite know what you mean by I took it too seriously? If people aren't intending on making serious posts then don't post at all. It might be unorthodox but I speak my mind on these forums and sometimes I can be a bit blunt. People who attack me for it come across as creating drama and I am tired of my posts being picked on as if there is an agenda to make me look bad.

Players are not entitled to have an input into our decisions and we don't quite know where the assumption came from that they should. And shortly I will be considering closing this thread because quite frankly the management team are growing tired of debating it.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Please also be mindful that when I make my replies they are not necessarily aimed entirely at the person I am replying to. If it were I would do it in private. People sometimes forget this is a public forum and I have a wider audience. Every reply I make is worded in a way so as to reply to the person in question while at the same time allowing my words to be reachable to the wider audience. This is why sometimes my posts might seem lengthy compared to the post I am replying to because I know other people will be reading it.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Hey there, guys
It seems this thread is straying from what it was meant for, and I would much rather additional contributions be taken in the light they are meant to be read in.
In good spirit, I'm going to lock this thread...
I kindly direct further discussion towards our 'Suggestions and Feedback' forum! If wished, it also possesses an 'Suggestion Box', where you can drop things in without a face attached to them - As well as a space for 'Complaints'. The section can be found
{Click Here}

Status
Not open for further replies.