Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AdmiralAegir's art

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
Random and quick - Little time because of university.
Been doing some analog sketches when I had enough of reading, and decided to take a moment (when i had time) to get the face I have in my head for my character Ernhardt some definition. Really trying some different styles, mainly because of scattered moments in which I draw, the four faces are in the style of a game I did art for a while back, the fancy lady is a copy of a painting of JC Leyendecker, really great artist, would recommend taking a moment to gaze at his artwork. The female face was a test of my realism capabilities and the last one with fineliner is used in this small little children book about poor vs rich, there are different famous paintings copied into the story, test your art history knowledge of very specific paintings!

Ernhardt faces - cleaned them up to be more of a lineart.
Ernhardtfaces.jpg

Fancy lady - JC Leyendecker copy, to get his style in my mind.
JCInspiredcopy.jpg

Mooooooore face.
Ladywethair.jpg

Rich vs Poor minibook illustrations, fine liner. (Obvious references used, mixed with old paintings)
richvspoorbookillustrations.jpg

EDIT: Oh and yeah, instagram pictures, dont judge me. :c

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Oh My Korog!
You are amazing! the face you drew :confused: is that just normal lead-pencil?
Fangirling you.
I checked out JC Leyendecker, very inspiring stuff.