Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aella

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
by that logic every one she has met would need to age. you don't see astrid or rob ageing
yeah, once you aged, I felt I needed to age. Then I had to convince the close people to my character, etc... I need to ask the lore staff about aging and see if some characters grow faster than others. It will make EVERYTHING make so much more sense.

scoutpie

I think I might like it here
yeah, once you aged, I felt I needed to age. Then I had to convince the close people to my character, etc... I need to ask the lore staff about aging and see if some characters grow faster than others. It will make EVERYTHING make so much more sense.
useing info i think might be relavent is that dwarfs and elfs age at a slower rate then humans and that halflings age slower then humans they age faster then there other half

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
useing info i think might be relavent is that dwarfs and elfs age at a slower rate then humans and that halflings age slower then humans they age faster then there other half
Well still, some people want to keep their player at one age, when another wants to age theirs quickly. Maybe both of them are human. It kinda makes sense, if some people are cursed to stay at one age, while others are blessed to grow quickly, or cursed to grow TOO quickly.