Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aeris Trelo (TheKrimstonian) [Declined - Raalvara]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
TheKrimstonian

2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Was unsure where to find them

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Using information not obtained through rp in rp.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
I couldn't find it.

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hey i'm Krim. I'm 19 and i love fantasy rp. I love video games especially ones i can explore in.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Not trying to get a mod position but i have help moderate on servers before and i love helping.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
WinterTheOnly

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
Aeris Trelo was a pampered boy. Born into wealth and nobility he hardly had to lift a finger in his life. He would live life looking down his nose at the peasants on the street that most likely worked for his father or one of the other great families. His father would often have to scold him for belittling the servants around the estate. "Do not look at them as animals boy!," he would say, "One day we were like them and one day we may rejoin them." Aeris hated when father said such things. It always let his father to telling the story of how their family earned their way to nobility. " Look at that crest son." his father would say, " See the dragon in the center." (their crest was a circle of chain linked together surrounding a dragon with extended wings) "Remember what it stands for. The chain represents our strong bond with family and friends. The dragon represents the strength our forefathers had in protecting the people of Varith (the kingdom they served). Every time you treat the people poorly the chain weakens. What would happen if that chain broke? hmm?" his father questioned. "The dragon would destroy all.", Aeris would reply as he had heard this many times before. "Aye, that's right. Our power does make us strong, but if we lose our relationship with friends and family; it will destroy us and leave us nothing. Remember these words." his father lectured. Of course he ignored his fathers words. After all he would never be destroyed. He is a Trelo -- Strong as a dragon. The people should serve them like the gods.

As time went by his father grew old and stepped away from head of family. Aeris assumed his role head of the house. He was to marry the third daughter of the king. Life to him was looking up. Then war broke loose. A neighboring kingdom wanted the head of our king in the name of their god and would kill all to get to him. Many battles were fought. Many men died. Things were looking grim. Then the siege for Varith began. The people looked to the Trelos for help for they were known for their strength. They were warriors. So every member of the large clan gathered in the city to defend it. All except Aeris. Who in battle they would curse as a coward as he fled the city into the forest. He emerged several nights later to find the city in rambles. All that was left of Varith -- of the Trelos -- was him. He only then understood his father's lessons but it was far to late for he had lost everything. Accepting the punishment the gods had given him he sets out into the world looking for a new home in rags where he could work as a peasant like those who he looked down his nose at.

Character Name:
Aeris Trelo

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Unusual white hair. Green eyes. Ragged clothes. Pale skin from lack of nutrients that would turn a light tan when healthy.

Written Test!
(This is where you tell us a story of your choosing! Be creative. It should be 400 words minimum and use the character you've created above. This is what we use to judge your ability as a roleplayer. Show us how much you've learned by reading our guides and lore. Include anything you think will impress us!)

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Hey there! There are a few things that need to be changed about your application before it can be accepted. Firstly, there must be a definition for both Metagaming and Powergaming. We consider them different things here. If you need assistance with the definitions, you can find them here.

Secondly, we do not allow characters with white hair. You can find the allowed traits for a race by checking on their page in the Lore category in the forums.

The last thing is that we would prefer you stick to pre-existing kingdoms in the world listed on our forums and lore. While it is perfectly fine to start as someone that is rich, starting from pre-existing nobility or from another kingdom is not something we can allow.

Once all of these things are changed, I can accept this application.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Hello, it's been 2 weeks since you've submitted this application. I am going to decline it for now, but feel free to apply again.