Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aerus Application For Whitelist [Approved - Kruziik]

Did the colors i used in text is readable or is too hard to understand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aerus

Villager
1.User Name:Aerus

2.Age:18

3.Gender:Male

4.Country:Brazil ~ Saint Paul/São Paulo

5.I have readed the Tome Of Citizenship and i completly agree with all the things writen in it.

6.I prefer the roleplaying servers,i got many experiences in it,i like comunication,friendship and everything that evolves the roleplay,i feel very good at roleplaying games/servers cause i love comunicating with players all around the world and the way we play.

7.Hello,my name is Antonio(call me Anto/Kidd(my friends call me Kidd(Hamachi Username)i'm applicating to this server cause i love RPG and roleplaying,my hobbie isn't way comunicating,but
when i got time,i build things at minecraft or test some mods and texture packs,i'm very addict to the minecraft since i started playing(1.8.3 version)
My interest in that server is:i want to know people,make friends and build things,help the community to grow and make this server a nice place to stay when u got time at the computer,cause some dudes says that computer is a non-comunicative tool,but thats completly comunicative tool,for example:
I found my 2 best friends at a minecraft server,we play together every time we can,also,i would love to help everyone on that server that needs help,like in building,repairing griefs(i love to help people)and whatever u want me to do,just ask me and say what i need to do.

8.I didn't got prints/screenshots of my work of building or comunication but i hope i can get accepted at that server,i got a youtube account(EletroShotify) but i didn't uploaded videos in it yet,cause i was looking for a server to play make friends and if i can,upload some gameplays or videos(if i could make some friends,build i town and make a timelapse of it with friends,would be a nice start :D)

9.I think no,maybe i already writen too much text here or whatever,but i really hope to get accepted as soon as possible to make friends(i really love friendship and build things,help people,as u can see in that application,that i tell many things about it xD)

10.Yes,i know and i agree that using x-ray and things of that way is completly banneable,i got a private server for friends to play sometimes,and when i see someone using x-ray,i feel so bad,cause
x-ray'ing is not a nice thing to do to people,everyone trying to get theyr stuff in game,doing hardwork then comes a dude with a x-ray that ruins all the gameplay < thats not a good thing!
i would say that i really hate griefers and dudes who use transparent texture packs,x-rays or somethings like that.

11.I was searching for some roleplaying servers,then i got interested in that server,cause the way the dudes are here,cause the roleplay and the features of that epic server,i hope i get accepted in it.

12.Yes,i signed up have a little time,but already voted for that epic roleplaying server,i think that is all for now,i would write again that i REALLY WANT TO GET ACCEPTED AT THAT EPIC SERVER!!!(sorry for caps lock on xD)cya and i'm waiting to some nice dudes help me getting
accepted,bye bye and have a nice day!

~Edit:Wow,2 hours and no reply...no mods reading it,great,how ill get accepted then?i'm getting a little bit sad about that,i really want so much to play in that server,hope some1 read that app and accept it as fast as possible!

~Aerus - The Wind Lord u.ú

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
http://minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Whitelist

And that is the end of the guide. Remember not to pester the admins once your application is written. It is not an automatic process but we check the applications often, so you shouldn't have to wait any more than 24 hours.
The text in bold is important, we aren't paid to be admins but give up our time for the server because we love the community and the people in it. You contacted an admin about this application and ignored this rule.

I'm not going to deny you're application for this, but let me make myself perfectly clear - When someone is a rule or in the guidance notes it has to be followed, you wont' last long on HW if you cannot do that, just check out the ban appeals section for proof.

However I'll get you whitelisted shortly and update this thread as the application is fine.