Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch Aftae - VoltWhite Nuzlocke

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I got banned for saying that abit three months ago... Except I said it to a wither and told em his days were numbered :l

Last edited:

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Felt like making an update for this after something happened.

Have made it to the Ice gym (And beat it)

Lots of people died, this is the current team (Yes I still have been naming pokes after HW characters):

PokemonVoltWhiteFull_05_6166.png

@Tybalt @Monster_Dan @BrianAT16 @Spark @keedycat

These six Pokemon have proved to be quite the amazing bunch. Caffaria is a super good tank, only fearing fire types. Melosa is a varied special attacking tank. Thorvard is a super hard hitting dragon slayer. Mila is the best tank I've yet to have. Mist is kinda meh but Water type is always a good thing.

But the reason I made this update is this:

PokemonVoltWhiteFull_29_6245.png

Contrary.png

Leaf Storm.png

Leaf Storm Detail.png

For those who do not understand:

Leaf Storm has 140 power. Just a tad less than a Hyper Beam. 10 less power, to be exact. Tybalt has STAB bonus on this move, so that move is also 50% more power for a total of 210 power. (STAB = Same Type Attack Bonus. This means if you have a Fire Type Pokemon use a fire type move, it'll get this bonus.)

Contrary works by reversing stat changes; if it would be lowered, it would be raised instead, and vice versa.

Leaf Storm's downside is that it cuts your Special Attack stat in half. But guess what Contrary does?

Doubles it instead. Use Leaf Storm again, it's tripled, Again, and it's quadrupled.

Tybalt has an attack more powerful than Hyper Beam that grows in power by 100% every single time he uses it. No. Drawbacks. At all.

Raith

Lord of Altera

Lots of people died, this is the current team (Yes I still have been naming pokes after HW characters):

View attachment 53487

These six Pokemon have proved to be quite the amazing bunch. Caffaria is a super good tank, only fearing fire types. Melosa is a varied special attacking tank. Thorvard is a super hard hitting dragon slayer. Mila is the best tank I've yet to have. Mist is kinda meh but Water type is always a good thing.

View attachment 53488

View attachment 53489

View attachment 53490

View attachment 53491

Leaf Storm has 140 power. Just a tad less than a Hyper Beam. 10 less power, to be exact. Tybalt has STAB bonus on this move, so that move is also 50% more power for a total of 210 power. (STAB = Same Type Attack Bonus. This means if you have a Fire Type Pokemon use a fire type move, it'll get this bonus.)

Contrary works by reversing stat changes; if it would be lowered, it would be raised instead, and vice versa.

Leaf Storm's downside is that it cuts your Special Attack stat in half. But guess what Contrary does?

Doubles it instead. Use Leaf Storm again, it's tripled, Again, and it's quadrupled.

Tybalt has an attack more powerful than Hyper Beam that grows in power by 100% every single time he uses it. No. Drawbacks. At all.
I have a few words to say; MILA IS A FREAKING TANK?!

Tybalt

Lord of Altera

View attachment 53487

View attachment 53488

View attachment 53489

View attachment 53490

View attachment 53491

Oh, :eek:.. *rubs hand down post*
:l
*stares at post*
: D
*gives thumbs up of approval*

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I have a few words to say; MILA IS A FREAKING TANK?!
Dude.

Mila is Steel/Ghost type.

Has amazing defensive stats.

Has Will-o-wisp to make her virtually immune to physical attacks.

And can wreck face after using Nasty Plot once or twice.

Mila is my second favorite Pokemon on this team.

Raith

Lord of Altera
Dude.

Mila is Steel/Ghost type.

Has amazing defensive stats.

Has Will-o-wisp to make her virtually immune to physical attacks.

And can wreck face after using Nasty Plot once or twice.

Mila is my second favorite Pokemon on this team.
I need to give you all my love!!!!

Edit: finally did it!

Last edited: