Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aidenninja's Ban appeal [Unbanned]

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
note: this may be too early, im not sure though.

Reason for ban: i used xray
banned by: im not 100% sure

Right, to start of, id like to say im sorry for using the xray in the first place. And im also sorry that a member of the staff team had to spend some of there time because of my stupid "mistake" [ "" as it was a mistake for me to use it, not trying to say i did it by accident]
I'm
also sorry for breaking the rules that all those who play on hollowworld agreed to, i feel like iv slapped everyone in the face by doing this.

i do agree that what i did was wrong, and i wish i was never stupid enough to install xray on my client, thus i wholeheartedly understand if you don't want me back on the server and if this is the case then i'm glad i was able to be part of such an awesome community and see all the events.
however the fact that i'm writing this is me trying to seek forgiveness and being allowed on the server that i like so much again.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Aidoninja

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Wanted to let you know that staff is currently discussing this. Hold tight!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
You will be unbanned. All of your items in your inventory along with the stuff that was xrayed has been destroyed. Please don't let us catch you doing anything of this manner again, as next time it will be strictly permanent. Thank you.