Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(aladeen_damo)- application [Approved - NiNi]

Brad.323

Villager
hi guys here is my application. Enjoy!

About you

1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
aladeen_damo
2) How old are you?
I’m 13
3) Where are you?

From Australia
4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yep sure have.
5) Introduce yourself!
I’ve only really just started playing mine craft and wanted to try out a server online. I’ve always liked the medieval styled themes and things like that. I’m not working currently and don’t really play any other games regularly. Some things I really like to do is ride Bmx’s and motorbikes and also I like hip hop dancing. I do want to get into LARP (Live Action Role Playing) in the future. J
About your character

Name: Thamen Valador.
Race: Halfling. Subrace: Flatfoot .
Appearance: I will have light brown hair short and scruffy. I won’t have a beard. I will be a slightly muscular and in the prime of my life.

The Test Greetings me fellow beings of Altera,
My name is Thamen Valador, i am a halfling and am known as being a flatfoot, but i cannot help travelling to explore further lands past my farms fences. I have grown up from a harworking family. We were not very wealthy but got by with each other. I have one sister (younger) who now works in the city Port Silver. My younger brother is a great bodyguard for royals of the land. I've chosen to me my living from farming, animals and crops. My mother and father were also farmers and i have carried out their work and legacy. They are both now living in a cottage together near Port Silver and work odd jobs for others in the neighborhood. To choose my profession i wanted something that was free for me to decide in it but also one that would give me some rewards. I believe, as my father also did, in hard work and honour, and those that show both will be rewarded. I respect my elders and leaders and will fight for them and this land if the chance must arise. I welcome newcomers to my land with all my heart if they return the same to me. Farming is not a highly ranked position in society but i feel that it is not your title that decides who you are, it is your actions that will tell you and others this. In my buisness i have a few men and women who work for me. I do like to take leave sometimes to explore the countryside. I love to look for new resources that will improve my way of living and to also see what else is around me. I am quite a skilled fighter, taught by my father who fought in the Great War and my brother who has learnt techniques from his jobs skills. My uncle was a well known sailor and i learnt skils of boating off him in my chilhood, now he has left journeying far away to settle. I am a very natural person and believe that some creatins of races around Altera could be forgotten because they don't help us anymore than we could ouselves. I have always wanted the chance to fly, it has been a dream since my childhood. This dream of mine has slowly been diminished by reality in my later years. But if i could ever figure a way to do it i would not hesitate at the chance to. In the future i wa my buisness to grow and prosper, my family to be safe and happy. I also want the safety that i have now to be kept for all Halflings everywhere for years to come.
Well thankyou feading this letter of notice for you. I now must go and attend to all the endless duties of the farm (which i love). Next week i plan to venture north in sight of the Grand Mountains that loom there and hope to bring back a discovery or two.
Since,
Thamen Valador.

NiNi

MooCat
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack
Role-Play training camp
The Players' Handbook
The Role-Play Character Assistance Team(RP-CAT)

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.