Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Alamigo) - application [Approved - Abbeyvie]

Alamigo

Villager
About you

1) What is your Minecraft username? 19alakazam98

2) How old are you? 15

3) Where are you? TN, United States

4) Have you read our guides yet? Yes

5) Introduce yourself! (Minimum 5 sentences please!)
Hello, I'm a young man who goes to school, which limits my playing time. I play saxophone and video games. I like to play games like Skyrim and Minecraft. Your server caught my eye because it mixes the two. My favorite genre of music is probably psychedelic rock. I'm also good in acedemics.
6) Got any examples of your work? Unfortunately no, but many say I'm a good builder.

----

About your character

Name: Ala

Race: Elf

Appearance: Long brown hair and beard robe green eyes

The test

Ala is an alchemist and he is ready to face the world. He hopes to one day make powerful potions. He specializes in combat potions, like potions of harming, strength, etc... His greatest dream , however, is to travel the world and make friends. You may think this eager beaver's dreams are just about too great especially since he was born to a poor elf family. They never had money to buy anything, instead they did everything for themselves. They made their own clothes, their own tools, their own house, their own weapons, their own armor, and to top it all off....they lived in the desolate woods on their own, alone. They didn't have any neighbors. They didn't have any friends. There was no city to run to when you wanted to buy food. They were just alone. Ala would help his father mine and his mother farm, which he enjoyed. Some days they would cut wood or hunt. One day while he was mining with his father Ala spotted a skeleton. His first instinct was to rush at him with his sword, which he did, but as he was running the skeleton was shooting arrows at him.. Despite this, he lunged at the boney abomination, yet he missed. His father saw that his son was having trouble and rushed to help. He fought bravely, but he was outmatched. The skeleton shot him in the heart! Ala was devastated. From that point on he knew that he wanted to get away from it all. While he worked alone mopily collecting coal, he could feel the desire in him. He felt it growing. Ala wanted to travel the world of Altera. He wanted to one day be great, but he had no extraordinary talents. Now he's trying to find that talent. He dabbled in about everything: Farming, mining, building; but nothing seemed to catch is eye . That is until he found a witch in the swamp west of his house. She was stirring something in some sort of cauldron. He called to her and asked what she was doing. He was amazed. She said it was brewing or alchemy. She showed him the basics and gave him a brewing stand, a cauldron, and a few nether warts. He went home and started experimenting with a few ingredients, and to his amazement he had made what looked like a potion. He tested it on one of the sheep. It suddenly bolted out of the pen at a high speed. Ala had made a speed potion! Later, while he was brewing at night, he heard his mother cry. He rushed to see what was happening. It was the witch, attacking him and his mother! He drank a strength potion and a speed potion and quickly raced after her. He stabbed in the heart and she fell over dead. He had saved his mother, but all was not well. The witch had caught the house on fire! He quickly ran and got what he could. He grabbed some of his and his mother's clothes, some food, tools, and some water, but he could not save his brewing supplies because the house was about to cave in. He quickly ran out and went to his mother. He told her that everything will be alright and that he will watch after her. He found his alchemist's robe that he had made from cacti in the desert. He found a few nether wart in the pockets. After paying respects to his father one more time, he and his mother set off, for something the witch told him about called "Port Silver". Wish them luck! :)

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
The test has to be at least 400 words long. And maybe add a little bit more to the introduce yourself part, like for example tell us what your favorite music/food is.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
There is this little doo-hicky near the delete and report button called 'Edit'. You can use it to combine posts. :p

Also.. make sure you don't give your character 'too' many starter abilities...

Your application is almost ready to be approved, all you need to do is answer the two following questions correctly. You will be able to find all the answers either on our forums or on the wiki, the link for which can be found near the top of the page. Remember to read everything carefully, some of the answers may be rather discreet.

Where can you apply to join a town on the server?

Give three examples of skins that are not allowed on the server.

Alamigo

Villager
Where can you apply to join a town on the server? You can either ask to join one in-game, or apply on the forums .

Give three examples of skins that are not allowed on the server. Monkeys, Nyan Cats, and creepers.

Thanks!

I have to ask, though...What did you mean by "too many abilities".

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
'Too many abilities'...
I mean.. you can't explain that you already have them in your backstory. It is best to gain them through RP.
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack
Role-Play training camp
The Players' Handbook
The Role-Play Character Assistance Team(RP-CAT)

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.