Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alanis Faleth's Joural of Thoughts

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Entry One, Townsday, 20th of Winterfeast, 2260:

I arrvied in Storm's Landing two day's ago, and I've already met a colorful cast of characters. Only two, but there intresting, let's say.

I met a man who wore a toga. I don't really remember his name, he did have tanned skin. Said he came from a no-name Eastern village.

I then met a man named Tellruin. Tellruin had brown hair, blue eyes, and wore what I can describe as mage robes, like from the fairytales. He even had (what I persume as fake) blue gem. He lead me to Queenspost because I said I had nowhere to stay, it was then, after I was ushered into his house, that I met Amrak. Grey beard, blind in one eye, and was a gaurd. I was exploring their house when I noticed they had levers positioned around the walls of their basement. Now in adventure stories, this always lead to a dungeoun of some sorts. So guess what I did? Pushed all of them! Well half of them, two opened secret doors. One lead, much to my disappointment, a hole. The other I didn't get to see, because Amrak got pissed and gave me a good run-down. What was I supposed to do, ignore it?

On the same day, I returned to Queensport to give Amrak some books. Things got heated pretty quick when Amrak found out I wasn't supposed to be downstaires. After moving upstaires to cool off, Amrak invited me downstaires to share his secret.

After his secret was shared, I went to get a walk to clear my head. I remembered Tellruin saying something about a palace, so I was exploring it when Amrak entered, in full armor, with a sheild and sword. He started saying something about me trespassing...going to get a noble, then I was told to sit down. I sat and waited, and the noble man came. He let me go, but just as we where about to leave, the Queen strided in. She informed me the price for tresspassing was hanging, I remember visably flinching and shaking. However, with the combined efforts of the noble man, Amrak, and Tellruin, the Queen forgave my trespass and let me go with a warning.

When we got back to Tellruin's place, I was told of another secret. One of which I refused to participate in. A secret that could get me killed, or worse, labeled as a spy. Amrak asked me to 'consider it', but I have no need to consider things. They are in way over their head, I know how these adventure stories go. First chance I get, I'm getting on a boat to Storm's Dock and never coming back to Queenport. Goddess forbid I get killed because of some war I'm not in.

Entry Two, Thronesday, 28th of Winterfeast, 2260.

I met a lot of new people! I introduced myself to a lot of people. It was fun. I made loads of new friends, like Theodore. Later, it turns out he as a crush on me!

I also had an intresting idea relating to the Gods. I had an idea that all the God's had their own personality besides what we worship them for. Silas, for example, is afraid of large crowds. Ingis is hot-headed and get's angry easily. Jishrim swings between his moods. The Hunting Goddess is stern, but has a motherly soft side. The Love Goddess is very flirtly and care-free, and doesn't mind hurting others for her own personal benifit. The War God is very stern and brooding. I had that idea in my head for forever.

Theodore told me today he had a sick relitive, and would be gone for months. Of course, it crushed me. I wished him well, but I ran to go hide in the library....

Entry Three, Sunderday, 5th of Snowden, 2260

So it's finally actully growning cold. On the Wayfayer's Rest it isn't effected because of the tropical climate, but boy it sure is cold in Storm's Landing. Snow as been piling higher and deeper in Storm's Landing. Thankfully, my outfit covers all seasons, and I only have to put on a scarf or hat at most.

So I found some intresting things while reading in the Compendoim.

"Without the Gods, there would be no us. But without us, there'd be no Gods."

"Bastion Stones bring back Gods who have vanished. However once pulled from there original location, a black fog consumes the area."

I also found some intresting things about Ingis, when He was Harateth. I also added more to my cookbook.

PRAYER LOG:

[Day Pending]

Alanis kneels at the Nature Goddess's shrine in Lilluim's faction. She frowns, many worries and concerns weighing her mind.

"Shal'her Aana be blessed. The bounty of the forest and the fruit of the world greets us each morn. Give back to the forest what you receive, and allow the balance of nature shall be maintained."

She recisits the prayer, sighing deeply.

"Nature Goddess, I pray to you today for help. My path on becoming one of your Priestess's will be long and full of challenges. Having an open mind, learning all this stuff...doing all this stuff..it sounds very complicated and hard.

Amrak's and Tellruin's house is also empty, with their stuff guttered. I have no idea what happened to either of them. They have been missing for who knows how long.

Alanis stands, and leaves.

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
"Ingis", i'm not making fun of you, I just found this kind of funny, made me smile.