Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alex13579 Application [Approved - OSirixO]

Alex13579

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Alex13579
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: USA
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes
6. How do you feel about the 'role-play' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I like the role-play, already tried it in Minecraft so will be like starting a new character. i played on the calsky server. i have played every elder scrolls, and dungeons and dragons. in have also played lord of the craft witch was fun till this dumb person got us banned.:(
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is Alex i have a tricked out computer with amazing stuff. Amazing graphics i get like 200 fps. I’m a pretty nice guy. I have Skype if anyone ever wants to talk. i LOVE MMOs and RPGs. my favorite game of all time is minecraft and skyrim. if anybody has steam or any games I’d love to play with them. I am a committed person and will never give up on a build. i am a big golfer i know it does not matter but i thought I’d menschen it. i am very egger to meet new friends. i no longer watch televestion for i belive it has turned to coplete rubish. i only watch youtube videos. and too add im very hansom. ;) im am a very active player and i realy want to join your pirate group sally. hope we can be freands.:D the steam game i have are killing floor, skyrim, apb, team fortress, sims 3, fallout new vegas, l.a noire, terraria, magika, orcs must die, warp ,rocks of ages, and deus ex. my favorite kinds of music are classic rock and dubstep.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Still working on my single player builds so no pics yet!
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Not really
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I only use Sphax BD craft texture pack for entertainment purposes, but I could easily switch it off if required.
11. How did you find out about our server? Thru a friend who was looking for a new server.
12. Have you voted for us? Yes, twice.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
If I ignore the fact that you've got a little work to do on your grammar and punctuation (not very much ;)) I would like to ask you why you got banned from your old server.

Alex13579

Villager
The person, a really good friend of the owner, had claimed that i was using pvp hacks and I wasn't, the logs even showed it but we had an over abusive admin. He would spawn stuff for him self and raid others so he didn't really care. So he just went with his word and banned me. :/

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
That's too bad.... And I saw that you're interested in joining our band of pirates, eh? Well, let me tell you from experience that Sally's a marvelous captain, and we could always use an extra hand on deck.

I would like to reserve this application for Sally herself to preside over. I think it would be best for his fate to lie in the hands of his possible future captain. ;)

And by the way, very impressive double the minimum number of sentences for question 7. I was thinking, "Most guys don't even get 8. This guy's got like DOUBLE that! 0_0" Very nice. :)

OSirixO

Loyal Servant of Altera
Allright Alex.

The application is good enough to white-list you.

Please don't make the same mistake someone else has made who used to play on the server you mentioned above.

Welcome to hollowworld and we hope you enjoy it.