Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Alexander linus) - Application (Approved - Mairin)

Alexanderlinus

Villager
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
Alexanderlinus
2) How old are you?
3) Where are you?
Denmark
4) Have you read our guides yet?
yes indeed :3
5) Introduce yourself!
Hey! my name is Alexander ;3. I live in Denmark and im 14 years old i love playing minecraft and roleplaying and i also I love renaissance art. I dance ballet at the royal danish theater. I draw a loot especially fantasy creatures and I'm really good at it. I like roleplay because you can make your own character and live in another universe! I have a loot of experience building and roleplaying.
6) Got any examples of your work?
I once danced a lead role in the nutcracker (the nutcracker xD)
im also builder on another big server called brohoof where i have built everything from castle towers to Metropolitan theaters. They also have a big Roleplaying network on the server.
----
About your character
Garios is very shy but also interested in the different races. He comes from a big family with a loot of traditions but he just likes to walk around in the woods and daydream. Hes good with animals. And also people that he already know. He got a bad relationship to his parents because of the fact that they want him to be a Blacksmith like his father. His favorite possesion is a old lyre wich he likes to play on. Hes very interested in magic and the far away lands. He likes adventures and traveling but his shyness prevents him from fulfill his dreams and biggest wishes. Hes also really scared of ogres, trolls and strange creatures.
Name:
Garios
Race:
Caparii
Appearance:
Beautiful face with big green eyes and a small goat beard. Long pointy horns. A pair of grey goat legs. white hooves and a bit skinny in appearance
---
The test:
Garios walked silently through the wet grass. The sun had just rised and most of the towns population was still asleep. He hummed a melody and headed into the the woods. A loud screeching noise could be heard as he pushed the metal gate away which separated the town from the forest. He took a deep breath of the fresh morning air and walked deeper into the trees. Garios liked the sound of the birds chirping. It made him feel home. He turned away from the small forest path and started running until he came to his favorite place. A glade shoot a pedestal of light down on the hill he loved so much. He sat down on the spot and took his lyre out of a small leather bag he carried with him. He gently stroked the strings and a beautiful melody filled the air. A smile formed on his lips as he kept playing. Magical melodies from far away lands. The harmony was suddenly interrupted by a voice coming from the trees. "Garios!! Gaaariooos!! where are ya my boy!?" He stopped abruptly and threw the lyre into his bag the same second his dad stumbled through the trees. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? ME AND YOUR MOM HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YA!!" Garios didnt have the time to answer before his dad grabbed him by the ear and dragged him through the wet grass. "Arrrghgh!!? Stop it!!" Garios yelled. "ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU SHOULD BE HOME WORKING!! NOT PLAYING ON YA SILLY INSTRUMENT!" his dad was a strict man. His name was Minos. Big and muscular. Some people even said that his parents had been Minotaurs by the look of his giant bull legs... Minos had almost dragged his son to the forest gates before he let go. Tears where forming in his eyes but Garios didnt say anything. When they got home it was almost dawn, but Garios where sent to work right away. Helping his dad in the shop, cooking, chopping wood, cooking. After five long hours of working Garios was laying exhausted in his bed. His room was nothing to speak of. A small dirty room with a old bed his dad had once made, and a small round window above it. From that window he could see into the forest. How the fairies flew around in the night. Like hundreds of stars dancing around in the dark forest. He watched them every night before he slept and dreamed that something magical and new would happen... The next morning his mom woke him up early. Her name was Terpsichore. A thin, pale, Mortal woman who couldn't do anything except laying in bed. "Garios my dear. I'm very sick and i want you to go down to the harbor and buy us some fresh fish for the Spring celebration.." She handed him some money and walked into bed again. Garios wouldn't disappoint his mother even though she was faking her own sickness, so he took his bag and headed for the harbor. People in the village had always made fun of his mother. How she was a Mortal and not Caparii like the rest of the villages population. He definitely had the Capraii genes of his father, but the compassion the generosity of a Mortal. When he came to the harbor a big beautiful ship had laid anchor and the shipmen where carrying spices and other goods ashore. He just stood there amazed and forgot all about the fish. It was many years since a ship that big had visited their village so a loot of people where crowding together in the small harbor. Garios pushed himshelf in front and watched in amazement as the captain walked ashore. "Hello Hellooo dear citizen!! I'm Generall Sir Cliffton the third! and this is my ship The Blue Unicorn!" People clapped and gathered together to give him a handshake. But while the others where occupied Garios sneaked into the ship. The deck was beautiful, Painted in Gold, red, and king blue. With flowers, cupids and golden birds cut out of the tree. He stood there so stunned by the beautiful sight that he didn't notice the captain standing behind him. "Ya like it mate?" the captain grinned as Garios turned around quickly and stared into his big black eyes. "I-i-im sorry! i didnt mean to-" Gairos excused. "Its fine mate! look around! Enjoy the view!" He laughed while Garios stared into the floor "i-i thought... do you. l-like need any new crew members... maybe?..."The captain smiled. "Why are ya interested?" "well...yes! yes im very interested!" Garios suddenly exclaimed. "Well then i think we got a new crew member!" Garios had never been as happy as he was now. He was finally going on an adventure!... The next day the ship took off and Garios stood on the deck watching the old harbor as the ship started sailing. First his parents wouldn't let him leave but he persuaded them after promising that he someday would come back and visit the old village. Also the only thing he packed was his leather bag with his lyre in it, he didnt really have anything else with him. And now he stood there watching the old town disappear the distance... This was a new start... And he could feel that it was going to be a good one...

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
You might wish to include character interests, likes, dislikes, strengths and weaknesses. It will increase your characters depth and make them more rounded.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Great start! Test just needs to be about 400 words or more, so work on that and I can take another look!

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Great work! Thanks for making those changes! Just a note that Caparii aren't immortal, they just live looong lives, till about 300 or so. Ready to approve this though so....

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack
Role-Play training camp
The Players' Handbook
The Role-Play Character Assistance Team(RP-CAT)

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Pending & Moving
While it's pending, remember to put [pending - yourname] in the title, and [approved - yourname] when it's done, or, of course, [declined - yourname]. Then, move it to the appropriate section. REMEMBER TO NOT LEAVE A REDIRECT.

Whitelisting & Pexing
To whitelist, type in this command:
/whitelist add [playername]
To pex the user, type in this command:
/pex user [playername] group set Villager

Reapplying
Players should not be able to reapply if their application has been declined more that four times, five is maximum. Otherwise, it'll be a waste of our time and it'll clog up the forums. If they haven't got it by the, they most probably never will. Yes, we need to give all applicants a fair chance, but five times is plenty. When it comes to reapplying over certain things, players should be made to reapply if more than two things from above problems are visible.