Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AlexSPY unban request (Not really)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSPY

Villager
Hello
3 Days ago i was playng on the server I was lagging alot, and i came on the server after some time
i Said "HIM BACK" And i used caps lock for mistake.i got jailed for about 20 minutes
as i said i was lagging alot,And i pressed the button lot of times,then it said like 20 times "You dont do that in jail! you got 20 more minutes" and i had like 1000 minutes.i started complain about that and they muted me.I was unmuted and i started again (sorry about that) and they banned me for 2 days
But when i look on the ban list it sais im banned forever.
Why?

Kaies

Grand Lizard
If this is not an appeal to your ban, as you stated in the title then the thread will be locked.

S

Stevey

Hitting caps lock is an honest mistake. Complaining about lag is against the rules because frankly its really annoying. If the server is lagging we will already know about so its pointless to state the obvious.

Then you add up your time in jail through your own fault and you start complaining about it. You are muted for it, then start complaining again.

Remind me why we should let you back on our server if you clearly continue to act this way and I dont think you are sorry at all.

AlexSPY

Villager
It was my internet fault.
1:im sorry,if you dont trust me i dont know what to do
2:im here because you said I was going to be unbanned (temp banned) and you didnt.
3:now you tell me whats the point in a button in a jail that adds minutes? whats the point about that?
btw my ingame name is "AlexPIE"

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Okay, When I originally jailed you after you used Caps twice It was for about 10 minutes. They you started pressing buttons and such, and your time was extended to 1000. Then you started spamming and complaining in OOC, and myself and Bellon went there to try and calm you down. You started complaining and giving out to us, then we muted you. You rage-quit for a few min, then when you re-logged I unmuted you to see how you fared.
You still continued to give out, even though I reduced your time back down to 10 minutes. Eventually, myself, Geo (who also came to see what was happening) and Bellon, grew tired of you. I temp-banned you, but between us we agreed that your attitude was rotten, and that you where not adding anything to the server. Thus, the perm-ban.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
I remember this fellow. Yes, he really showed his true colors. All three of us voted and decided that this ban needed to be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.