Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Alijol Inkalla-Herennia

BrownEyedGirl7

Lord of Altera

Personal Info

Name: Alijol Inkalla-Herennia
Nicknames: Ali, Jewl, Joli
Birth date: 15th day of Truebirth
Race: Elf
Alignment: Neutral Good
Sexual Orientation: Doesn't even Know anymore
Homeland: Ayrithien (Destroyed), Astrakhan, City of New Asrakos
Mental State: Stable- Currently Stressed

Goals

Long Term Goals:
Re-establish her family to noble status
Make a living to support her family
Be happy

Short Term goals:
Have the Camp not kill each other.

Dream:
Alijol's dream is to establish her family and keep them safe. They have been through so much in the past lands they escaped from. They deserve to be happy and healthy.

Character Description

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 125lbs
Build: Thin frame, though there is lean muscle everywhere.
Complexion: Quite fair. Blushes are easily noticed
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Style: Flowy, tied back with a flower circle
Hair Color: Blonde
Voice: Gentle and sweet, but has some power behind it. She is not one that can be stepped on.
Distinguishing Marks: A scar that runs horizontally across her throat from an attack.
Clothing: A deep purple and gold colored dress, the shoulders of the dress starting at the far most corner of the shoulder. She also wears a ring of purple and yellow dried flowers in her hair.

Strengths/Weaknesses

Character personality:
Character Strengths:
Kind
Courageous
Loving
Not easily manipulated

Character Weaknesses:
Ignorant of many races due to her father’s racism
Ignorant of many religious aspects-being self-taught, she does what she can.

Significant Inventory

A Rabbit's foot~ Her first kill when she was nearly starving. She kept the rabbit's foot and it brings her luck.

Quotes

“You know what they say about assuming, don’t you?”

Relations

Relations:
Nemesis->Enemy->Disliked->Unsure->Like->Respect->Deep Respect-> Crush->Love(Familial)-> Love(Non-Familial)

Relations:

Iskronian Council- Fuck you. You. RUINED. Everything. You selfish bastards. Fuck. You.

Azio Cors- I don't know about you. You can be very sweet, then you comment on how my nobility is bad... We will see about you.

Theodosius Herennius- You were dead. Now, you're not. How I missed you my friend. Please don't scare me like that again. We are family now. I can't lose any more family.

Tacita Herennia- You... are... peculiar. I don't know exactly what to think about you, but you make me laugh. And you are family. I suppose I am stuck with you.

Korrina Ligeia- Ah, Korrina. I feel as if you are my only friend sometimes. I miss you though. We haven't spoken of anything playful in ages it seems. Its all business.... Soon.
Faye- You adorable thing you. I am glad Azio brought you. You are quite entertaining and you take good care of your pup. You are smart and a quick study. I am glad to have you in our settlement.

Jeroxia- The Noble Jester. Friend. We have good talks. I feel... free around you. Even though I am in debt to you, I feel free. Thank you for that.

Ava- You are nice and you get the job done. Kudos.

Sif- Why do you just stand there. Do you think you are scary? *shrugs*

Diamond- You have helped out my people a lot. Thank you. Without you, we would be lost in this new world. Thank you for your assistance.

Loralie- Gah! Where did you go. Why did you leave? I hope you are safe. I am broken without you.

Character Art:

Last edited: