Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alistair Kane

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
ben affleck edit.jpg
Managed to edit in green eyes, but the beard would not budge. Otherwise, quite an accurate picture~

Full Name: Alistair A. Kane
Nickname/Alias with Reasons:
- None actually!
Age/Birthdate:
- Eeh. It's iffy. Lets say, late 20's early 30's.

Physical appearance
Race: Human
Weight: 13 stone
Height: 6ft 1"
Body build: Average weight, good posture, far off a dad bod.
Eye color: Dark green
Skin tone: Pale
Hygiene: Well kept
Hair color: Black
Hairstyle: Keeps his hair short, his goatee well kept
Voice: It will be whatever he sounds like to you~
Jewelry or accessories:
- Gold ring on his right hand, middle finger
- Wedding ring on his left hand, ring finger
Clothes:
- Long black overcoat
- Black undershirt
- Dark brown trousers
- Brown boots for tougher terrain, black shoes elsewhere

Favourite:
Color:
Green
Food/drinks: Chicken, with a glass of red wine
Animal: Crow
Activity: ... Classified. For reasons. Not secretive reasons, but- Reasons.
Person: His family. (Dun make me choose.... Okay Niah. Fine.)

Least Favorite:
Color:
White
Food/drinks: Lager
Animal: Seagull
Activity: Exercising
Person: Himself (Keeping this little edgy gem)

Trivia
Family Heritage
:

- Father: Thomas Kane
- Mother: Allison Kane
- Half-Brother: Nwalme Fuvur
- Sister: *scratched out all edgy like*
- Wife: Niah Kane
- Daughter: Alison Kane
- Son: Victor Vane
Worships: He dare not tell you in game, so I'm not telling you here~
Intelligence Level: High
Known Languages: Common
Fears/Insecurities/Phobias: Fear itself! Heh.
Short Term Goals:
- Teach Victor to overcome his disabilities
- Visit the various sites under the houses control
Long Term Goals:
- I______
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Profession: Politician
Hometown: ???
Current Home: Tambry, Blackmount

Song:

Last edited:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Significant Relations:
- Niah: For a while, I was worried. All promises, no results. Look at us now. Our House is strong, and our home will be stronger.
- Brother: Finally. You have done the simple deed.
@blargtheawesome
- Freya: A visit is still in order, but times have changed.

@Faelin
- Alison: You are what we made you. You are a Kane, and through fighting it, you have become one.

- Victor: Curious little one. Friendly, but shy. You're making friends, but perhaps it would be worth throwing you in front of the 'firing line'. I'll also need to stop you pouring salt on the floor.
Paint
- Ciaria: A wonderful decision. If we regret decisions made by the House, power is limited. Hopefully you understand from the leniency we've given you, that we believe you can use it effectively.

BrianAT16

Relations:
- Nylarii: You've put your life in order. While you carry an air of confidence, you sit on a throne covered in vines and find it comfortable. Violence in a violent area wouldn't suit you
@Elz
- Estmar Frostclaw: An odd man at the best of times, making advances without making them, being a fan of his own moustache, and finding enjoyment in telling others the stories of his past
@KatrinMair
- Harlow: Heard her name in passing but not from her herself. Keeps to herself, but apparently not that shy when provoked, and quite polite
@Cali
- Drachen: He dies, then appears anew. What wisdom did he take from it I wonder.
@Arken
- The Black Mage: You scratched my back. I scratched yours and your own. We've finally settled ourselves

@Michcat
- Verity/V9: Unusual, but happy considering. What kind of creature did that to her..

@ForestRose
- Mila: Scarred friend to Verity, seemingly older and more cautious.

@Monster_Dan
- Guy who needed a blacksmith: ....

@MaelstromPuddle
- Kopii: A largely mixed bag of emotions. Cannot pin his nature, most likely because of his condition. Troubling to see someone so young and polite so pale and nervous. Now also relates to Kopii's internal struggles

@Omikuji
- Sophie: A well spoken friend of Nylarii's, but injured even more than Nylarii appears to be. Perhaps a part of her larger family, and they have involved themselves in similar incidents

- Aracena: The best link to Jishrim that I have found. She holds many friends that wish to see her safe, but the shadow of Jishrim cast over her is large.
@Niah
- Athryl: First met at the burial, Athryl at first seemed to be a well-kept scholar. Yet his obsession with his wife has the threat of blinding him from what she really is, or can be

@IceandFire
- Skorm: The unspoken alliance between humans and earthspawn cannot be taken for granted. But he has disappeared for so long I have lost interest in following up our conversation

- Ferrous: He suffers from giantism, so his size suddenly poses no threat. Seems to be rather gentle, even after observing him fight. An odd case of a man not using his size to reach higher than his grasp
@The Courier
- Naelwyn: You're either getting too old, or too comfortable. Either way, nice tea

@Naelwyn
- Nyhllis: Dunkable.

@Ali
- Eimar: You take your job seriously, and you sit on your cobble chair high up in the clouds. Sometimes, it would be helpful if you came back down to Altera

UmbraSicarius

Last edited:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
+ Added some lovely solus artwork to the third post

Also, I've come to terms with the fact that people just spell Alistair however they feel like, since I've seen about four variations of his name so far xD

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
- Aracena: The best link to Jishrim that I have found. She holds many friends that wish to see her safe, but the shadow of Jishrim cast over her is large.
@Niah
- Athryl: First met at the burial, Athryl at first seemed to be a well-kept scholar. Yet his obsession with his wife has the threat of blinding him from what she really is, or can be

@IceandFire
When I got the tag, at first I was like.... When did any of my characters ever meet Al- Oh. Right. Time Capsule. Also. She gets a big fancy sentence from the guy she saw in a crowd, but nothing to say from Cloud on his profile. Hmph. ;) :heart:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
When I got the tag, at first I was like.... When did any of my characters ever meet Al- Oh. Right. Time Capsule. Also. She gets a big fancy sentence from the guy she saw in a crowd, but nothing to say from Cloud on his profile. Hmph. ;) :heart:
That was actually from her recovery at the Silas shrine, which he attended~

And I know I know, I'm a butt. xD