Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Alistair Pyne- The Lover

Halendar

Lord of Altera

(Al)

Name:
Alistair Pyne

Full Titles:
N/A

Nickname/Alias:
Al

+KEY INFORMATION+

Race:
Human

Social Status:
Commoner

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Height:
5'10"

Weight:
165 lbs

Date of Birth:
7th of Sunbright- 2245, Year of Desire

Date of Death:
N/A

Homeland:
Storm's Landing

Current Home:
Storm's Landing

+PHYSIOLOGY+
Build:
Lean

Hair:
Dark brown

(Prince hairstyle from Fable 3)

Eyes:
Green

Skin:
Light skin with a fair complexion

Identifying Marks:
Nothing to note

Appearance:
At first glance, he looks to be mostly grown, but he's still not fully matured. It is obvious he is only a teen. He is quite handsome though. Most would refer to him as a "looker".

Clothing:

He wears a fine blue tunic, with a white shirt underneath. His lower body is covered by a pair of brown trousers and sleek, stylish, black boots.

Weaponry:

His father's old recurve bow.

His father's old iron longsword.

Prized Possessions:
Everything left to him by his father, but mostly his books.

Hygiene:
His breath smells pleasant due to cleaning his teeth daily. Additionally, he keeps himself well bathed, giving special attention to looking dashing for the ladies.

Voice:

+QUALITIES AND FLAWS+
Strengths:
He is an intelligent and clever young man, taught by his father and mother. Being an avid reader helps this too.
He is also quite charming.
Additionally, he is physically able-bodied and quick on his feet.
Love for others.

Fears:
Heights...

Weaknesses:
His charming attitude sometimes comes off as asinine.
He also lacks very good combat skills. He's amateur at best with his bow and sword.
Also... he has a soft spot for the ladies. ;)

Intelligence:
A cut above the rest, educated to read and write well by his parents.

Languages:
Common

Profession:
Entertainer at Storm's Landing

+ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS+
Personality:
He is quite the partier, and has often gotten himself into trouble. He's been much more of a hand full than his father ever was.
He loves the ladies, but is a gentleman, as his father taught him to be.
Deep down Alistair is a sweet young man. He cares about the well-being of those around him, and has an instinctive sense of responsibility to put others first.

Religion or Cults:
Holds great respect for Silas and Theodora, taking after his father. However, he considers his primary deity (and love) Sallana.

Alignment:
Neutral Good

Short Term Goals:
+Survive on what little radiants he's paid from entertaining.+

+Visit The Ruby Isle Academy he sent a letter into. He hopes to learn Elvish from them, a goal his father had. It would also be lovely to learn more on Calligraphy, and perhaps skills as an entertainer, if possible.+

Long Term Goals:
+Stay forever young.+

+Meet someone to truly love, settle down, and have lots of children with.+

+Become a famous virtuoso!+

+TRIVIA+

Favourite...
Place:
His father's home in Storm's Landing.

Pastime:
Playing his lute for the ladies.

Food:
Warm crispy bread

Drink:
Mead

Color:
Blue

Animal:
Hawks

Least Favourite...
Place:
High places

Pastime:
Practicing things he's poor at.

Food:
Cheese

Drink:
Earl grey tea (Dad liked it for some reason, but I hate it.)

Color:
Red

Animal:
Snakes

+RELATIONS+
Loved:

His parents: "I'll miss you both... you've given me so much. I promise I'll make you proud."

Trusted:

Befriended:

Cyrus: "Yer fun ta be 'round ya old goat! And, I may end up joining up with you in this little 'Artist's Guild' thing you've got going on as soon as I finish schooling, or, actually, who knows? I might find time in between to work with you. Silas knows, you'll need my skill" *Grins.*Nemoy

Nessa: "You, Nessa, are certainly someone who's caught my interest. I don't know you too well, but I consider you a friend, oddly enough. I hope we can get to know each other more. Also... you kissed me which is literally the best thing ever. I can't wait for our picnic!"
Fawnytheturtle

Liked:

Ayleth Payne: "I haven't see you around for a while. I suppose it's because of me being away at the Academy and all. When I travel, I'll keep an eye out for you though! I'd love to play for you again... or literally anyone. I love to play..."
HoneyRecord

Boetius: "It was a pleasure to meet you Mr. Forehorn! I look forward to the next time our paths cross." TheDuples

Cyr Galpsi: "You're a pretty good bard, Halfling! Almost as good as me." *Smirks.* "Maybe I'll see you around? Might have to kick your hide in another bard-off." *Wink wink*TyoungBD

Cyrus: "Ah the old goat who got his rear end handed to him by me in the lute duel? Heh, he's not too bad. Personally at least. He wants me to join up with him in this little 'Artist's Guild' thing he's got going on. I might, as soon as I finish schooling, or, actually, who knows? I might find time in between to work with him. Silas knows, he'll need my skill" *Grins.*Nemoy

Posey: "Your skills at nose licking are simply unmatched! I bow at your presence oh great nose licker!" *Snickers.* "I hope I have the opportunity to meet your grumpiness again soon." Catena

Tourmaline Azerwind: "Hey, look at us! We're fellow students now! Now I can devote loads of my time to annoying you, and you can stand their hating me every moment of it!" *Snickers.* "Seriously though, I'm glad I'll get to know you more, Lady Azerwind. I look forward to spending more time with you... Apple. I don't even know if I should call you that. I'll stick to Tour for now. That or redheaded demon child... Hrm. Actaully I'd rather keep my life. I'll stick to Tour." Ruulu

Veriswen: "It was a great pleasure finally meeting you La-..." *Grins.* "-I mean, Veri. I'm so glad you enjoy my music by the way! I hope I'll have the chance to play for you again soon. Also, I must admit, I was a bit jealous of Lady Tourmaline, getting to dance with you and all." *Boyish smirk.* "That's mostly a joke by the way... You're a very beautiful Lady and all, but you're probably old enough to be my mother. Although, maybe in a few years... no, bad Alistair." godfather1

Violet Rittor: "Another lovely lady! I feel I've met so many already! I'll have to stop by and visit you, like I said."MelodyComplex

Neutral:

Ms. Lillium: "Hey there, <E: Teacher!>" *Slightly smug smirk.* "It'll be great finally learning Eleven. I am so gonna impress the crap out of you, what with my speedy learning skills! Just you wait! You'll be like, *Puts on his best Lillium voice.* 'Well done Alistair! You are so much better at Elven than Tourmaline here! Oh goodness, and you're such an amazing bard too! Not to mention so handsome!' *Stops himself, blinking a few times, as if he were just released from a trance of cockiness.* ... okay, maybe not the last part." Cukie1

Unsure of:

Wary of:

Afraid of:

Disliked:

Hated:

+BACKSTORY+
(WIP)

+INSPIRATIONS+
My old character, Halendar Pyne.

My in-game name is: Jrk17

Last edited:

Michcat