Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

All You Ever Want to Know About the Syrien - Question Thread

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Simply, do you have any questions about the Syrien?

I'm wanting to expand the lore, but I'm slightly clueless on what to write about next. Do you want to know why the Syrien dislike legged? Do you want to know why they like the taste of turtle?

Let me have 'em!

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I got one, since the Syrien, you know, are like Syrien from Greek mythology, do they have Greek accents? And if not, do they have an accent similar to any other real world culture?

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I got one, since the Syrien, you know, are like Syrien from Greek mythology, do they have Greek accents? And if not, do they have an accent similar to any other real world culture?
I imagine that they sound very musical, as if they could sling any group of words together to make a song~

W

wakerman4

Was the duo fin an evolution from the mono fin?
If so, this meant the first Syrien from after being born from Sallana, were mono fins?

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I can answer your Waker!

No, there were 4 Syrien to start with, two females, two males and half were mono, half were duo.

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Say, do the Syrie have a collective race trait? Liiiike, dwarves liking alcohol, Caparii being fairly jolly, demons being easy to displease, Syrie... Being aloof? Being musical? Being serene? Angelic? Poised? Handsome? Loyal? Trustworthy? *pants*

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I think he means what makes people attractive, what makes people want to marry others etc.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
How does marriage work with Syrien? Do they take multiple mates? What determines attractiveness? What rituals/ceremonies do they participate in to seal the deal, if any? Do they even have marriages?

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
How does marriage work with Syrien? Do they take multiple mates? What determines attractiveness? What rituals/ceremonies do they participate in to seal the deal, if any? Do they even have marriages?
A male courts a female by giving gifts..If multiple males represent for one female, the female will pick..

Attractiveness is by jewelry, and just general looks I guess..

They do have marriage, I don't know how this works though..

And yes, we do have marriages..

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
A male courts a female by giving gifts..If multiple males represent for one female, the female will pick..

Attractiveness is by jewelry, and just general looks I guess..

They do have marriage, I don't know how this works though..

And yes, we do have marriages..
:D Let me answer my questions! :p