Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alphonse De Rieu

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
Alphonse de Rieu

-Titles-
Viscount of Wolfstadt
Patriarch of House de Rieu

-
KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Silver Elf
Social Status: Noble
Height: 5'8"
Weight: ~130 Pounds
Homeland: A secluded, hidden valley
Current Home: Wolfstadt

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Alphonse, not having laboured hard or worked labour, wouldn't be considered muscular among Silver Slves. Still, he is not thin for his kind, he would be rather typical of build
Hair: Strait, thin, and very light blonde, verging on white. It flows down to his mid-back
Eyes: A lighter shade of green
Skin: A pale shade, again typical for his race.
Appearance: Alphonse is a Silver Elf of noble birth, and always upholds himself as such. Walking and speaking in a manners soft, calm, and calculated.
Clothing: His main piece of clothing is his large cloak that extends down to the knee and splits in the front at his low abdomen. He wears typical riders boots with long bootlegs, though his dark-green pants usually extend over the legs of the boots. He wears greaves strapped over his shins and small spaulders over his shoulders.

Hygiene: Keeping true to the Elven way, he doesn't let his body become soiled. Rinsing or washing himself whenever possible
Voice: His voice is not blunt, it is soft. Even still, it can be sharp as a knife. Very rarely will he harm is voice through yelling. Much like Legolas'
QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
High Upbringing: As a youth he was raised to read and write as well as to orate properly. He knows much of history and the natural sciences.
Acting: Since as long ago as he can remember he has been able to act. Using this, he is able to feign various emotions and convince many that he is a way that is different from his true nature.
Fears: Groups of beasts, monsters.
Weaknesses: He is not strong enough to lift many heavy things, and he has trouble keeping secrets when he drinks.
Intelligence: He knows much on history and how people tend to act. He has no trouble learning, and is willing to put his mind to it.
Languages: Common and very good Elven of Silver dialect. Also he speaks
Profession: Noble and spare-time smith

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: He's a very polite elf, very open to others and seldom ever shows feelings of disdain, even to those he may not like. As such, one would say that he has a very strong filter on what he says, always being very careful. Though he is noble and views himself and his own race as above others, he knows not to show this, and does not let it get in the way of interacting with lowborn people.
Religion or Cults: Like most Silver Elves he views the Pantheon as flighty and chaotic and a bad investment of faith, so he does not worship any actively. He does, however, have a special place in his heart for Shalherana because she created the elves.
Alignment: True Neutral
Short Term Goals: Improving his combat skills, find reliable friends
Long Term Goals: Bring to fruition the goal of his family and fraternity, recreate the Elven smithing style of old, and find a home for the currently disparate Elves of Altera.

TRIVIA:

Favourite...
Place: The calm seaside
Pastime: Watching people interact, relaxing in nature.
Food: Fresh cucumber
Drink: Fruity wine
Colour: Blue
Animal: Hummingbirds

Least Favourite...
Place: Gutters, dirty places
Pastime: Listening to people he doesn't care to listen to.
Food: Heavy, fatty meats
Drink: Milk
Colour: Yellow
Animal: Anything created by Grief.

Weaponry: A 7 foot whip, a 6ft steel spear, and steel caltrops

Prized Possessions: The three final relics of Altera crafted in the ancient Silver Elven style of smithing: the sword Elven Dominance, the bow Elven Grace, and the replica version of the legendary Elven Crown.
Very appropriate theme song
My in-game name is: Dr_Patriot

Practiced OOC 1 hour and 45 minutes with whip.

Last edited:

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
RELATIONS:
Loved: -His son, Urza @dogbew: My son, my legacy.
-His grandfather: The truest of Elves
Trusted: -
Befriended:
-Sheila @bettemus99: She is friendly to a fault.
-Faelin @WeezyWombat: Though he is a forest elf, he is able to put our racial differences behind himself and aid in the goal of furthering Elves. Admirable.

Liked: -Urist @rjamesking: Among dwarves he is very fun, and he does not carry any of the foul things that other dwarves carry.
-Bronn @LeftwardElk: Honoured for his service. I appreciate him for what he's done in the past.
-Tohm @Tohm: He serves truly, he honours the mercenary code, and he does it all well.
-Krimil @Con: In the past he did, and in the present he does serve our cause with utmost diligence.
-Aien @TheDarkFool: He is my brother, he does well, and as a member of my family he is made of good fabric.
-Hrothgar @NinjaTangerine: He fought the righteous battle. It is a shame that his fate is unknown.
-Vlad @Sir Andrew Wallins: He follows the mercenary code well, he does not decline a request, and he provides good conversation when needed.
-Sylva @Moochick: One of the last remaining Elves with modesty. She deserves utmost respect for her comportment.
-Daeron @Jstar: This Elf is a pleasing sight to see. Few other Elves hold the same great goal, and even fewer make attempts to bring it to fruition.
Neutral towards: -Otto von Strauss @Tywin_Lannister: Slothful, gluttonous, and our fair Archduke isn't the most well-kept among people, either.
-Alarik von Strauss @Seano96x: A bit of a brute, but he causes no problems and doesn't pester anyone.
-Dante Cesare @Jinx: The only member of that family I find tolerable. Mostly because he spends his time at sea.
Unsure of: -Arcturus @Valonyx: This person has always been too complicated. Not in an admirable way.
-Moor Elves: Some can be saved from their corruption, but many are too far gone.
Wary of:
-Barthelemy @Megadonkey30: He acts civil and polite, but what does he really have think. What does he have in store?
-The exalted
-Federico Cesare @NinjaTangerine: Funny boy
-Caparii

Afraid of: -Hordes
Disliked:
-The Pantheon
-Benito Cesare @Markisbeest: Truly there are few people who upset me more than this person.
-Nakam
Hated: -Earthspawn
-Greylings
-Most of the extinct races

If unlisted then neutral

Last edited:

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
I've updated it all once again, except this time I believe I've done a good job, following a more standard layout, and with updated relations. I suppose this post also serves as a reservation, which is alright.

Reference art

Minecraft Skin

Illustration which looks similar.

Last edited:

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Slothful? I'll have you know, that I am the Champion of Altera, I defeated all in the joust of the Grand Tourney!! Even Vallypoo :p

I didn't see any scrawny De Rieus win in that tourney, no sir, hoe hum.