Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Altera Assassins Guild

HoboLary

Lord of Altera
Altera Assassins Guild
Greetings, Alterans. I am Artemis Entriri, Master Assassin and the new leader of the Altera Assassins Guild. You have stumbled upon a secretive society that was created by my ancestors many years ago to rid the world of corrupt souls. If you believe that you have the amount loyalty and skill that this guild requires, you may apply in this thread. I will let you know now that this guild revolves around secrecy and if you violate our laws of said secrecy, you will be hunted by the society for the rest of your life. Now to the rules.
Rules
  1. You will not speak of the guild to people other than guild members.
  2. Any actions that you carry out will be reflected upon the guild, represent us well.
  3. All guild decisions will be made by the Committee. This includes accepting contracts, how to go about the Assassination, memberships, conflicts, etc.
  4. Contracts will be carried out by selected individuals, and sometimes groups.
  5. To follow tradition, your uniform will include a full leather armor set as well as a diamond blade. All will have a level 1+ enchantment.
  6. Payment will be the responsibility of the person who gave the contract.
  7. There may be periods of time in which the members need to stay in the living quarters for an extended duration.
  8. You may only lock the chest in your living quarters, which will contain your guild armor and blade.
Keep in mind, this IS NOT an evil clan.
Application
Name:
Town:
A quote to describe yourself:
Examples of your work:
What you think the most important rule is and why?
Will your decisions be made for the good of the guild?
Will you respect your superiors?
Are you willing to donate 100 radiants to contribute to the up-keeping of the guild?
EDIT:
Promotions
Promotions will be made by the Committee when we see that a member stands out from the others or does something significant for the guild. Do not ask for promotions.
Ranks (order from highest to lowest):
Guildmaster (myself)
Committee Member
Master Assassin
Expert Assassin
Novice Assassin
Inductee Assassin

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Name: JstarGames Rp Name: Kuthian
Race:Elf
Town: Protaras
A quote to describe yourself: "An eye for an eye only make the world go blind"
Examples of your work: Dont screenshot meh self sorry
What you think the most important rule is and why? Not to speak of the guild to others becasue it would defeat the element of secrecy
Will your decisions be made for the good of the guild? I shall
Will you respect your superiors? I always do
Are you willing to donate 100 radiants to contribute to the up-keeping of the guild I dont have that money but If I did sure

Anubises

Villager
Name: anubsies rp Tenebrun Q'ualthilas
Race: drow
Town:none
A quote to describe yourself:"Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that"
Examples of your work: sorry dont have any
What you think the most important rule is and why? Rule 2 any action will reflect the guild becouse it takes many to build a great foundation, but only 1 to ruin it and make the entire guild fall apart and is seen as evil
Will your decisions be made for the good of the guild?i shall not only do good for the guild but for other members as well as long as they don't interfear with my search for my sister
Will you respect your superiors?yes i shall
Are you willing to donate 100 radiants to contribute to the up-keeping of the guild?yes im willing to donate more radiant as soon as i get the enough

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Application
Name: Ingame: jonni25 RP: Jon Isak
Age: He has been here since before the Cataclysm, that should answer your question.
Race: Human
Town: Bane
A quote to describe yourself: Death is not neccesary
Examples of your work: On my sisters comp, dont have screens =)
What you think the most important rule is and why? Rule number two i'd have to say. Because it takes many to build a guild but only one to break it.
Will your decisions be made for the good of the guild? As long as it does not conflict with the rules of Bane.
Will you respect your superiors? I respect those who earn my respect.
Are you willing to donate 100 radiants to contribute to the up-keeping of the guild? Im willing to donate more than that.

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
Name:Robert Eiiv
Race: Human Vampire-Eater
A quote to describe yourself:"I Don't always kill, but when i do, i do it with a blade"
Examples of your work: Im not really sure what to put here, so here is a picture of a cat
What you think the most important rule is and why? All Decisions are to be made by the Council. Why? because withought leadership, there is nothing but the blind
Will your decisions be made for the good of the guild? It will be for its benefit also
Will you respect your superiors? They will receive my full respect.
Are you willing to donate 100 radiants to contribute to the up-keeping of the guild? When i gain that much, i shall

Spark

Broken
Name: SparkInSpace
Rp Name: (not yet decided, making character profile this week so i will update)
Race:Elf
Town: Stormhold
A quote to describe yourself: "when you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite"
Examples of your work: What kind of work?
What you think the most important rule is and why? Not speaking of the guild to those who arn't in it. (can't quote as Im on my phone) because assassins are stealthy and don't want to attract the public eye.
Will your decisions be made for the good of the guild? Of course
Will you respect your superiors? Without hesitation.
Are you willing to donate 100 radiants to contribute to the up-keeping of the guild? Defiantly.

HoboLary

Lord of Altera
Spark- welcome to the guild

jonsak- send me a private message in game and I'll you the location

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Ok =) Btw im jonni25 and xRoXx ingame =) I got 2 accounts but lately i've mainly been on Rox so if you need to tell me something and im not on try msg xRoXx =)

Spark

Broken
Could i request a new rule? Do not kill other members of the guild under any circumstances. Just because of town rivalry and stuff (Stormhold-Protaras)

Darko

Lord of Altera
Name: Darko
Race: Human
Town: Shipwreck Cove/ Cutthroat Cove
A quote to describe yourself: Everyone dies, I just speed up the process.
Examples of your work: No screen shots, sorry
What you think the most important rule is and why? Rule three, because a commitee of chosen people loyal to the guild will make a better organization to one run by normal people who just joined.
Will your decisions be made for the good of the guild? Depends on the decision. I can't promise anything, but I will do my best to keep a good rep for us.
Will you respect your superiors? Aye, anyone who knows me can vouch for that
Are you willing to donate 100 radiants to contribute to the up-keeping of the guild? Probably, depends on if it looks like it'll last or not.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Lary you must just looove JSTAR for necro-ing this thread :heart: He/she got you guild started in just 2-3 days xD

TheEpicBawse

I think I might like it here
Name: TheEpicBawse
Race: Dark Elf
A quote to describe yourself: "Everyone has a lifeline, but I shorten it or sustain it."
Examples of your work: Sorry, I don't have any examples of my work.
What you think the most important rule is and why? "All guild decisions are decided by the committee." I think this is extremely important, because if you have people making their own decisions in the guild, things can get pretty chaotic.
Will your decisions be made for the good of the guild? Always.
Will you respect your superiors? Before and after death (in other words, ALWAYS)
Are you willing to donate 100 radiants to contribute to the up-keeping of the guild? I only have my starting 100 radiants, but I would definitely be willing to donate this to the guild.

mekman59

Loyal Servant of Altera
Application
Name: Thorin (rpname) Mekman59 (mcname)
Race: Dwarf
Town: Thraall
A quote to describe yourself: " I may be short, but so is your lifespan."
Examples of your work: There was nothing left to show...
What you think the most important rule is and why? Rule number one, "You will not speak of the guild to people other than guild members," breaking this rule defeats the purpose of having a hidden assassins order if other people are well informed about it...
Will your decisions be made for the good of the guild? Always
Will you respect your superiors? Until the end of this life and the next
Are you willing to donate 100 radiants to contribute to the up-keeping of the guild? I have the money to donate more if needed.

Midge_1

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name:ign midge_1 rp ognar
Race:werewolf
Town:heavens reach
A quote to describe yourself:every one has a lifetime but sometimes its got to be shortened
Examples of your work:sorry but i have no examples of my work
What you think the most important rule is and why?i think all decitions should be made by the committee or every one would go crazy
Will your decisions be made for the good of the guild?yes and always
Will you respect your superiors?forever even in the next life
Are you willing to donate 100 radiants to contribute to the up-keeping of the guild?i will pay the 100 radiants