Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ALTERA MAP yay

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Altera map.png
solus mairinbaihn
I started working on this just for your classification thread.
I hope one of these is of use to you.
The top one is for all players to use, if they like. You can use paint or whatever image-editing program to cross down where you're char has been, what routes he/she took, put some cute notes with it like "Here I got stabbed by an indian" or whatever you like! :) Nice to go with a char profile I reckon!

Altera map.png
The map of Altera, untouched, feel free to get creative on this one!

Now for classifications, I've got 2 options with 2 options :p
For one, I use the faces for popularity from the game "Stronghold". But this might be copyright infringement, I do not know. So I also made an option with original content.
classification map stronghold content.png
Stronghold content, localized on only the towns.
classification map stronghold content areas.png
Stronghold content, added "areas" around the towns

classification map original content.png
Original content, localized on only the towns.
classification map original content areas.png
Original content, added "areas" around the towns.

I had fun making these, took me 1,5 hours though :p

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
There is no Avignon on this map.. I cry.

I love this thread and idea, I look forward to seeing more~

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Very tempted to use the template for a political map. Would you mind if I do so?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This was very neat to see- I know how tedious it is to set up every region, so props to you on the work done here. Port Silver is Violent- that little piece of horribly butchered red rock by the left of the Crossroads Inn, which is Moderate and not Peaceful. I might set it up in the region classification section as it's simple, the one with the letters, but it looks like a lot of updates would be needed. However, having a current one for now would be neat and not trouble at all. If you can update PS and X-Roads with the letter indications- I can weasel it into the thread since I've gotten head nods from a few staff~

Edit: I'll actually wait till it's all up to date/anyone has things to change- I noticed Reignfall's listed as V when it's M.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This was very neat to see- I know how tedious it is to set up every region, so props to you on the work done here. Port Silver is Violent- that little piece of horribly butchered red rock by the left of the Crossroads Inn, which is Moderate and not Peaceful. I might set it up in the region classification section as it's simple, the one with the letters, but it looks like a lot of updates would be needed. However, having a current one for now would be neat and not trouble at all. If you can update PS and X-Roads with the letter indications- I can weasel it into the thread since I've gotten head nods from a few staff~

Edit: I'll actually wait till it's all up to date/anyone has things to change- I noticed Reignfall's listed as V when it's M.
Alright, I just went off of what I found in your thread. Perhaps I let a few mistakes slip in.
So this is the updated version:
- Made the colors less saturated and more sepia
- Reignfall set to Moderate
- Port silver to Violent
- Crossroads to Moderate.
classification map original content areas (2).png