Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Altera RP illustrated

DemisKitten

Lord of Altera
Images of the characters, situations and funnies that exist in Altera, centering mostly around Rue and her group. Events will possibly become illustrated once I get better acquainted with my drawing program.

Meet Rue:
hollow world ruejpg.jpg

Rue's Twin, memory of Betrayal.
rue and twin.jpg

Pouting contest Rue vs Dreig; RUE WINS
pouting contest.jpg

Cuddle Theif (Rue stealing cuddles from Dreig.)
cuddle stealer.JPG

Old Wounds (WARNING, SEMI-NUDITY)
old wounds.jpg

"When Death takes me by the hand, I will smile softly, so that the memory of me will live on in warmth and love, and ease the mourning of my dearest ones."
Untitled-1.jpg

Rue, Landir; Confession
confession.jpg

Aewin, Rue; Presketch.
IMG_2049.jpg
(Not done yet and needs a lot of editing~) @Lannis

Drecius, 18yrold Rue, Jealousy Sketch @Scardrac
jealousy.JPG

Aewin, Rue; Not a Morning Person
FOT19A1.jpg
Another really quick sketch on paper. Yeayea bodyproportionssuckyaddaImsorry.
But yeah, a bit of head-crack-cannon here. Was trying to get that look of "The ship better be under a bloody siege. If not. GTFO." @Lannis

Last edited:

DemisKitten

Lord of Altera
Gelyk, Lyra; Sequestered
rue gelyk 1.jpg
And the proud Lord of Oren has sequestered away a small treasure, safe behind ice and snow.
;Real quick drawing I did while bored outside, lotsa mistakes I know took me about 30 mins so dont hate me.;

Lyra; 5'3", small chested but makes up for it with flaring hips. Elven but hides her ears with her bangs, her hair a dark brown that appears black in low lighting and is very straight, but has reddish hues to it in the sun. She wears a blind to protect overly sensitive eyes and has a very raspy, hoarse voice she rarely uses. She writes instead, to keep from hurting her voice. Her talent is cooking, and she aspires to become a ranger someday.~

@Arken @Somnastra @Deash12 @TheDeester

Last edited:

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Aye, since you want me to say it-

You have absolute permission to use my character Ovar Sif Sigurd [Landir] for your art and have full permission to alter them to however fits the illustration.