Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Althalos' Journal

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
{Yes. I am trying this again. Same as before, this be ooc knowledge, unless Althalos gives you the journal IC}

-|=The journal would be riddled with various scribbles, some well drawn and others rushed; ranging from weapons, to self portraits, friends, even various beautiful women. It would be written in neat, fancy hand writing.=+-
Entry 1:
After I threw my old one out, I've decided to keep a new Journal, to track whatever happens. I guess this is it for now.
I still don't have any money or a home... Although, sleeping in the library is calming, I feel as though I can hear the books whispering their tales to me. I need to read more, it's just been so busy lately.

Entry 2:
Az has given me housing... Although I accepted, I will still visit the library often to sit, and think on things. I am also trying to get word of the Republic out to as many people possible.

Entry 3:
Goddamn undead.
Broke into the house, now we're in Grafjell.
I didn't want to go back, but I want to stay where Az is... At least they have a nice view.
Anyways, most of my stuff is gone. Though the list for the Republic survived.

Entry 4:
Today Gabe died.
Sorien did the deed, too bad I wasn't able to... Though the little shit wounded me. AND TORE MY DAMN COAT. AGAIN. Anyways... I was able to steal some Rads from the diner... And guess who also found an epic Schiavona in the diner? THIS GUY. Also, Az gave me a sword as well, which is sweet. I think I will use that one more, because I want to keep the Schiavona clean, as much as I can. She also made me room at the house, which is great. And Lill and me are friends again... And, I also managed to kiss Az in front of Sauran. All in all, a good day.

Entry 4 5:
{Written a bit sloppily}
Today was realllly eventful.
First, I learned of the ships departing from Grafjell from Paige, just in time actually, I would've been left behind if she hadn't told me. I still hope Brutus and Jerox made it... I haven't seen them in a while and it worries me.
Honestly, I'll just cut to the chase.
I kissed Az, she kissed me, I know there is /something/ between us now. I feel great. I told her I loved her and all, it sounded so cliched...
Also had my wound bandaged, and my coat stitched.
My shirt still needs to be stitched, though.
{A small sketch of Azariah's face would be drawn beneath the entry}

Entry 6:
I have reached the New World.
Met some new people as well, also met Ol' Sif again... idiot.
Anyways, this new land seems... beautiful. But also, a bit... intimidating?
Jerox convinced me to go along with the group he was with, Az was also here, so that's delighting. Still hope Brutus makes it, but I feel fine with Jerox and Az here.
I am... also having second thoughts on the Republic... but I have convinced Ben to fund us, anyways. I think I will stick with the idea until something bad happens, which I hope doesn't.
Az is training with Sif, and she says she isn't wanting anything at the moment... but that doesn't stop the kisses, so I'm fine.
I might write to Brutus if I don't see him for a while.
Who knows.

Entry 7:
Ugh. Just got up, it seems to be early, early morning;
the moon is still up. I had another dream... I mean, I... have been having these dreams for a while now, they seem to get worse every time. I think I need to talk with someone, to get it all out. Just thinking about it just makes it worse... the stress is too much.
But anyways... I gave Az the flowers, she liked them, which is good. I also heard of the other ship landing, maybe Brutus had finally reached the New World? I have yet to contact him. Still not sure if Lill is here, though I do hope she makes it safe and sound.

Entry 8:
This is stupid.

Only have one bottle each of wine and rum... why, Pantheon, why?!?!

Entry 9:
Valerius will rise!
I have travelled back to the Azerwind camp; I have to work out the alliance with House Azerwind on paper, as well as maybe join the house? Anyways, haven't seen Jerox in a while. So, I've been looking around the camp, trying to find some nice spots...
In addition, I was almost killed by Lill because of that stupid hobo... I feel like she has something against me... ah, and Az is here as well. I will try to convince her to join the Federal Republic of Valerius; she might bring something useful to the nation... and she'd be near me, it would be like killing two birds with one stone. Have to send Brutus a letter... I will tell him to travel to this camp. I'll do that now.

Entry 10:
I am debating the idea of traveling back to the Hawklight camp...

Entry 11:
And also, it seems nobody gives a shit about everything I've done for them... I feel so angry, enraged... but I can't let it out. I shouldn't.

Entry 12:
{This entry is written a bit sloppily as well...}
As of late, I have more time to focus on the Republic. Just can't keep my damn mouth closed... I guess Az moved on from me, so now I get to drink a lot more than usual. Such a happy day...

Entry 13:
It seems I got too drunk and was knocked out...

Entry 14:
Brutus is my 'guardian' now. Interesting. Also met Odette, I swear I've seen her before with her fire-like hair, but my memory fails me once again.
I plan on drinking more tomorrow, though I will try not to consume all of Jerox's wine... speaking of, I told him not to talk to Az but his long absence today concerns me...

Entry 15:
I've finally gotten the tattoos I wanted.
Also, I think Odette is becoming a drinking buddy for me, we both have a tendency to get drunk to forget our problems.

Entry 16:
Dammit, now that Ava is in charge of the inn, I can't get any free drinks...

Entry 17:
Met an assassin that was after Storm. Seemed like an idiot, I had to break a bottle on his head- such a waste of good wine...

Entry 18:
We were able to transport Kieril to Valerius- he is awaiting a trial as I write this. I will be going back up to Valerius with Storm, Vertigo, and possibly Oliver. He's a nice kid- reminds me of myself when I was younger.

Entry 19:
Ava gave me a gold ring as an apology of sorts... looks nice. Now I will have two rings.

Entry 20:
I was arrested today for 'assault, direspect fo nobles, and public misconduct'. Pfft.

Entry 21:
Storm was arrested as well... these idiots...

Entry 22:
Ava tried to help us escape, but a storm came. We were moved to an empty room. I have been exiled, while Storm will have her finger chopped off and be sold as a slave for two weeks- Ava bought her, she promised to take good care.

Entry 23:
Ava brought Storm to Valerius! Although Marwin is with her as well... I am glad to have Storm near me once more. We discovered a huge rock that fell from the sky, as well. I plan on writing letters to Az and Virtigo.

Entry 24:
Az resoonded, I will be traveling to Mockingbay.

Entry 25:
Arrived. Now for the sit-down with Jeroxia and Azariah...

Entry 26:
Alone again.
But I get free drinks.

Entry 27:
I left Valerius.
Pains to write- pain at all times... I will get that bitch back. Break her mind for crippling me like this.
But for now, I have time to plan it out.

Entry 28:
Arm healed. Past few days blurry. I have plans.
Big plans.

Entry 29:
Need one more invite. Met a nice lass. Is helping with the plan. Some things have changed. Also, Azariah is ill- I might be staying in Mockingbay to keep watch of her, if I can.

Entry 30:
Success.
Now I am attempting to join Abermore. I'm establishing some friendly relations with Alison and Njorun, hopefully this will come in handy later. Cymic is still a half-witted piece of garbage. I still need to plan about the other idiot...

Entry 31:
New ring!
I need clothes made now. The ball will be great fun. Things seem to be looking up.

Entry 32:
Dissapointed.
Ball wasn't as good as I thought it would be- I didn't get my ring; Stephiir wasn't there. And, even though I found Jason the Magus... he said he doesn't teach anymore. And called me an idiot. I was also told that the spells I had written down were fiction.

It wasn't all that bad, I guess. Shared a dance- finally, since it was interrupted times before. My brother took his leave. Though I plan to train him so he isn't such of a softy.

Entry 33:
I cut my hair short.

Entry 34:
Traveling around with Azariah. Pretty fun. I'm getting used to my shorter hair, so that is good. Arianne was beaten by her ex, Albright- I went to see her, she'll probably get better sooner or later. I will be going to Stoltfar next

Entry 35:
<tba>

Entry 36:
Brutus was killed in the war.
I got news just a few hours ago.
The funeral is in two weeks, I plan to attend.

At least I have someone to support me... even so, guilt collects.

Entry 37:
Eleanor is precious. I think I want a child of my own, but... I dunno. I think I'm ready. Meh- it will happen when it does.

Entry 38:
Heading for the peace treaty signing in a small bit. I've packed for Mockingbay, but not going straight there from the meeting. I'm keeping my valuable at home, in case anything happens. Will keep Azariah close, I never trusted Anhald.

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
This page is dedicated to Althalos' knowledge of Elven.
Phrases are listed in Elven with a translation beside them.
Written by Arianne.

'Hello'
'Can I have food and water?'
'Can you help me?'
'Rum, alcohol, wine, beer, ale, whiskey.'
'What, where, why, when, who, how.'
'Do you speak Common?'
'I don't speak much Elven.'
'Deer, rabbit, bunny, fox, bear.'
'Okay.'
'Teach, say, help, give, take.'
'Woman, man, men, women, him, her, he, she, it, they, you, them, we, sister, brother, mother, father, lady, lord, king, queen.'
'Fight, help, care, sleep.'
'*Various profanities ;)*'
'*Various nice words, akin to 'sweetheart' 'lovely'*'
Etc.

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
A page just for Mok. Phrases and words, with translations, are written in Azariah's handwriting.

'Moon, sun, day, night'
'Hello, bye'
'I need help/food/shelter'
'Can you speak Common?'
'What's your name?'
'Sweetheart, love, sunshine, partner'
Etc.

Last edited: