Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Amethyst Gemma of Azerwind

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Mokwar - Amethyst.png
ALL THE THANKS TO SALLY!

I never expected this and words can't express how thankful I am for this.... This really makes my day...

So sally.... *heart* ^^

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
EDITS BE MADE!

Edited slightly on the relation list... (Please... Poke me if I missed anyone ;-; I am bad with names)

Added new song PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE SONG! ;-;

So minor changes around

and...

FINALLY A LAST NAME
THAT'S RIGHT

Amethyst have decided due that both her and Zalen not having a last name... That she will create her own family tree. The family tree will go under then name Gemma (latin word for gemstone)
and the initials will be G.
So it will now be Amethyst Gemma of Azerwind

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Omai, I need some updates

I need to actively update this actually

MAJOR UPDATE!

She's*

She will be back soon though

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Added a song that fits her
Loves to those figuring out why I chose this song

Also, if anyone wants to be on the relation list, please say so, cause I easy forget stuff like that. :D

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
Amethyst G. Azerwind, as of today, commited suicide.
She would be found dead inside her mansion.
At her side a letter would be found, saying;
(I will write the letter IC and leave it around the mansion, but I will do it later)

"My friends... Or, I think I will lose my right to say that, after I will make some confessions.
As a starter I would like to say that I honestly did not like a lot of you. Now the reason I did not was numerous, but it was mainly the so called "gods", that corrupted peoples mind. The gods you praise are not gods, but stronger deities, the true god lies in ourself. Us mortal beings posses more power than any other thing, but we are to ignorant to look inside and search for power, from the outside.
However, more than it was hate, it was pity. Pity that you could not realise your own strenghts. Now, with that pity follows a sadness, a sadness that believing in yourself and not the gods, made you evil. I have truly lived a horrible life in a horrible world... But... What a beautiful world it also is. I might be wrong, but all the ugliness in this world, makes the few clean spots shine even more.
Now... Where I will go now, I do not know, but with the life I have lived, I have no positive expectations.
When I leave this world I would like the next leader of Twilight Falls to still invest in the Orphanage, because it is truly a gem in a dirty world. Taking care of those who need it, is important.
As I still posses power while writing this, my last order is; The orphanage shall remain protected by Twilight Falls, shall those who tries to dirty it, be sentenced to death.
Now... Goodbye, it truly was an experience."

(This is the end for Amethyst, 2 years! I will still RP as other characters, but I have run dry in her, and keeping her alive was only making me suffer more. Thanks to everyone who RPed with this character!)

Last edited: