Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request An Interesting Question (Updated)

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
So... Hypothetically, if a new character was created... Who would be up for getting stalked?
... Asking for a friend.

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Should be clarified again, doesn't matter if it might mean a quick death, just general is, would you accept being stalked is all that matters, regardless of how quick a death it might be :p

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Sure Arielle can get a stalker, or any of my chars, go ahead

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Fi or Maple, sure, but Fi is *definitely* the safer bet lmao

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
You can try with Lothaire, but I warn you that it's ultra dangerous. I already have three arrows nocked to my string aiming at you, and I never miss. It's like putting Mentos in a Coke bottle: it's going to explode back on you. It's a quick route to a long slumber, heheheh... *The steel of his katana glints with sunlight as he draws it just slightly out of his sheath as a warning.* Oh, this? No, I don't need that to end you. I've got 300 confirmed kills... just with my bare hands. In fact, you know what? I think I'll be the one stalking you. Good. Luck.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
You can try with Lothaire, but I warn you that it's ultra dangerous. I already have three arrows nocked to my string aiming at you, and I never miss. It's like putting Mentos in a Coke bottle: it's going to explode back on you. It's a quick route to a long slumber, heheheh... *The steel of his katana glints with sunlight as he draws it just slightly out of his sheath as a warning.* Oh, this? No, I don't need that to end you. I've got 300 confirmed kills... just with my bare hands. In fact, you know what? I think I'll be the one stalking you. Good. Luck.
I messed with him once and Richard got beat up.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
You can try with Aryn, but I warn you that it's ultra dangerous. I already have three arrows nocked to my string aiming at you, and I never miss. It's like putting Mentos in a Coke bottle: it's going to explode back on you. It's a quick route to a long slumber, heheheh... *The steel of his katana glints with sunlight as he draws it just slightly out of his sheath as a warning.* Oh, this? No, I don't need that to end you. I've got 300 confirmed kills... just with my bare hands. In fact, you know what? I think I'll be the one stalking you. Good. Luck.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
i'm down for some stalking. merry christmas

Zoslore

Note-Taker
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
This is maddness and a clever way to generate RP. All my characters are fair game.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
These are some great responses, I'm sure my friend will enjoy seeing these lol
I agree!