Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Ancient Town of Knowledge] Silverwatch

KatrinMair

Lord of Altera
Silverwatch -Ancient Town of Knowledge

silverwatch emblem.jpg

Once ...
Long before the Exodus ...
In a land not touched by mankind ...
A grey tower rises on the top of a mountain.
Its ancient name long forgotten ...
Coated by the dust of centuries ...
Its builders gone ... Forever?
Everyone dead who stood upon it ...

We speak of time, that long, a human could never realise.
They built for eternity.
Whoever they were.
And why they did it ...
Seems to be lost in time ... Forever?
As so much ... So many secrets ...
That time took away from mankind ...

It is our duty to find out ...
Our duty to restore the memories of a world ...
That hasn't always belonged to us ...
We are new in this world ...
And we will try to respect it ...
The world, the land, the gods ...
And so the story it tries to tell us...

We will try to stay ... Cause we have fallen in love with its beauty.

Forever.

"As I walked trough 'The Gate' that promised so much, promised to save us all ...
That was the day I lost it all. Everything. Everything I had. My home ... Friends ... Some of them didn't make it to the new world. Some did ... became insane ... of loss ... crying ... It were dark times, my friend. 'Nothing stays Forever', as I used to say to myself, became brutal reality.

I was exploring ... as the others did ... to start a new life.
Days, weeks passed ... months maybe. I stopped to count them.
Suddenly there was a tower rising in front of me.
I started to run ... Couldn't even breath any more as I arrived. I was so exited.
I was standing in front of a gate. It was open. I entered.
I found myself in a hall ... worth every King.
That was the moment I decided I will never leave again. I fell in love with this nameless place.
Dust everywhere, clean floor ...occasionally earthquakes ... It was a lot of work to make this place a home ... but it was worth it.

I called it Silverwatch. As it should watch the world, us, and our new start from the top of the highest mountain.
I am sure it will bring wealth to us all and be our guradian in this times."

-Lady Kataja Elis Eriksdottir Silverian, Duchess of House Silverian, Lady of Silverwatch

The Silverian Family Tree:
00044_280513222013.jpg

[More coming soon.]

Town Information:

Main town of: House Silverian.
In Charge: Lady Kataja Silverian (KatrinMair)
Weather: Rainy per Definition.
Coordinates: x:3850 z:11686
Height: From Bedrock to the Sky
On the map: South, Left

Living the Minecraftian-Dream since more than one and a half year.

To live here talk to me in RP.
Or apply here and like this.

Player's Name:
Character's Name:
Race:
Short Introduction:
Why do you want to be Part of Silverwatch?:

Do you want to join House Silverian too?:
(Isn't nessecairy but a Yes would help you. )

Will Stansell

Legend of Altera
Player's Name: Drake3321​
Character's Name: Drake Stone​
Race: Dwarf​
Short Introduction: Drake has been a mercenary for most of his life. He has been touring Altera and wants to settle down and make a new trade.​
Why do you want to be Part of Silverwatch?: Settle down and grow old.​

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Player's Name: GhostKairo123
Character's Name: Kairo Sarcos Silverian
Race: Human
Short Introduction: Kairo is a natural hunter, living with canines of all sorts in the South, 'You become what you are surrounded of…' his father used to say. He meant it literally. Kairo got class, fangs, good sense of smell…He traveled to the Northern Kingdoms, discovered the opportunity that it contains and settled. He found a woman, her beautiful eyes taming Kairo. But she unfortunately died. He met many people, influencing him in joining House Silverian. House of the Dragon.
Why do you want to be Part of Silverwatch?: Rose, Kairo's girlfriend, is pregnant. Arthur suggested that Silverwatch would be a wonderful city for the child to be raised in.

Do you want to join House Silverian too?: Kairo is already a loyal member of House Silverian.
(Isn't nessecairy but a Yes would help you. )

KatrinMair

Lord of Altera
As a Silverian the gates of Silverwatch are always open for you.
Welcome to Silverwatch :)

Next time you see me online talk to me, ill give you a place to stay.

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
Katrin I think the new district I am building is a good place for Kairo's home.
All Silverians may ask for a home in Silverwatch.

DJC0RRU9T

Legend of Altera
Wasnt sure where to put this so i thought here would be a good place

As some of you may have seen a tower is starting to be constructed where the animal farm is and that is for princess saphira silverian daughter to duchess kataja silverian and sister to arthur silverian if you would like to help you are more than welcome to....

Also once the new map has been made there will be a ship construction starting but the big project that i would like people to help me and im sure kat would aswel but when the new map arrives we are going to be hollowing out one of the hills and making a great hall which would be worthy of a king but instead there will be a giant dragon inside it with a silverian flag either side of it..

I would like as much detail put into the dragon and the hall also i think a second dragon is being placed ontop of a hill but needs to be confermed so please messege me or kat to let us know if your interested in helping make silver watch a awsome place to live

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
if your interested in helping make silver watch a awsome place to live
your argument is invalid, Silverwatch is already an awesome place to live :D
also, we Caldwell will be our port, Silverwatch will most likely be using horses or carts pulled by Katrin :p

KatrinMair

Lord of Altera
Silverwatch will most likely be using horses or carts pulled by Katrin :p
Hey I have children for that :p Faster Arthur FASTER! This cart isn't going to pull itself!

well then it will be an epic place to live
It also is an epic place. Our mission is to increase AWESOMENESS and EPICNESS to a level that is so high that there is no space for birds in the sky above Silverwatch. (Just occassionally Dwagons)