Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AndrewR_DR First jailed then banned -.-'

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewR_DR

Lord of Altera
oke,

I have social live!!! i was chatting 5 min with someone came back and proceed the woodcutting,
I left a piece while still cutting left and i'm jailed for that. thats not all,
i demande evidence no no evidence and then furious because i had to wait hole time!!!!
Then i'm banned for bad attitude!

Come one serieus ???

I wasn't ready cutting? going to jail me again because you banne and jailed me there is an other floating tree there? serieus ?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
So let me get this straight.
You where jailed for leaving a floating tree, as is just and proper in accordance with the server rules, and then you started questioning the moderators decisions and complaining, and you where banned?
And please, can you lessen the attitude? That isn't going to make things go smoother for you.

S

Stevey

So let me get this straight.
You where jailed for leaving a floating tree, as is just and proper in accordance with the server rules, and then you started questioning the moderators decisions and complaining, and you where banned?
And please, can you lessen the attitude? That isn't going to make things go smoother for you.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
What is your in-game name? I can't seem to find any mention of you on the ban list.
Was it temporary or Permanent?

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
oke,

I have social live!!! i was chatting 5 min with someone came back and proceed the woodcutting,
I left a piece while still cutting left and i'm jailed for that. thats not all,
i demande evidence no no evidence and then furious because i had to wait hole time!!!!
Then i'm banned for bad attitude!

Come one serieus ???

I wasn't ready cutting? going to jail me again because you banne and jailed me there is an other floating tree there? serieus ?
Been locked, but ima just make sure you know why you were temped, as you seem to know why you were jailed.
I really don't appreciate, after a 10 minute jail, you being released and saying in ooc: "i dam **** you just shadow". That's not the kind of response that will be taken kindly.
And also, as you said after that, I wasn't "bullying" you. I'm sorry that you felt this way, but as I said before, I didn't take kindly to the personal insults and swearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.