Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anhald's Crew Roster

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
u cannot support 15 dudes on that i'm sorry

does it have 15 beds?
uhm dude this was actually covered by the shipbuilder that it can host up to twenty at maximum and atleast five other people confirmed this too.
I'm just saying 15 because twenty is way too much, and- nah it has 14

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
uhm dude this was actually covered by the shipbuilder that it can host up to twenty at maximum and atleast five other people confirmed this too.
how do u fit 14 beds on that coffin ship its like 20 blocks long

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
who was the shipwright?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Gonna go ahead and confirm Raphael's ship can fit six, seven if someone doesnt want a bed. It's cramped at 7.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Gonna go ahead and confirm Raphael's ship can fit six, seven if someone doesnt want a bed. It's cramped at 7.
yup Elz and I talked about it

captain needs to sleep but he needs to man the ship so six beds down low

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Rygan needs to update this later. Roy Beledrent is moved to the Vorsehung, and Njorun's children will share his former bunk on Standhaft. Royce Redmond added to Siegreich. Teeke (if they show up, they asked about it but are not here yet) added to Vorsehung.