Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anhald's Crew Roster

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
gonna add a bed on one of the ships for Cornelius, since he has to come with us. Eltsir gets the last empty spot. but since i always do bunkbeds, there'll be one bonus spot for whoever wants to sleep with Cornelius. i guess big man Roy gets to come with
keep that spot open for now cause I have a 1-6 PM EST work shift that day that I may or may not be able to find a sub for

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
keep that spot open for now cause I have a 1-6 PM EST work shift that day that I may or may not be able to find a sub for
you're coming with us IC anyway, so it's yours. we only replace non-anhald people if they can't show up OOCly.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
If anyone has died or cannot make it to the series of events, please post here so you can be replaced with an active player. You won't be replaced if you're only gone one day, but I'd rather an active player enjoy the event instead if you're gone for the whole week.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I cannot make it to the first event cause Mondays and work scheduling though for the rest of the events I might still be able to make them

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I cannot make it to the first event cause Mondays and work scheduling though for the rest of the events I might still be able to make them
you're anhald you're not off the list unless you die

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Counted it out. 9/13 spots taken on Vorsehung, 20/20 spots taken on Standhaft (Wilmont isn't on the list yet), 12/15 spots taken on the Siegreich (Forsvar isn't on the list yet.)

That means we can take seven more people. Assuming the other Walanescu kids are coming, five. Claim spots now.