Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anithola-Fields of Nethergrasp-Special building permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anithola

Lord of Altera

Minecraft Username: Anithola

Name of Project: The Fields of Nethergrasp

Location of Project: I found a nice spot I wanted, i didnt know how to put it in the file so i attached it below.

Size of the project: We are going to build a town whit a hold in the middle ( made of obsidian called "Nethergrasp Hold") and kind of 4 provinces around it, we are thinking 200 x 4 around the town and a wall made of either cobble or another material we might think fit.

Intention of the project: it is pretty much an evil kingdom, the goal of the kingdom is that people might come here to find treasures (which we will keep in hidden rooms etc), or kill us for bounties, we will of course have alot of traps and challenges, we will put up warning signs.

Reason for inability to claim plots personally:I dont understand the question sorry.

Residents: me, and originally 8 other friends, only 3 of them have actually managed to enter the server so far tho, these will also help me build the town.

Builders: me and my other friends, so far 4 of us, we are 9 total.

Why is this a good addition to HollowWorld? : Because we think the place has an intresting lore and that people might find it fun to adventure to this place for a pvp challenge. We also hope it will look cool.

Used materials: Obsidian,Cobble and wood is what we originaly planned so far. We might find out that we want to use other materials also. In that case we will ask first.

Inspiration: We are all Rpg fans and the thought of playing a bigger role in a game made us come up whit this idea. We also like using our creativity which we think will be shown well in our builds.

RP explanation/introduction: Once a long time ago, in the realm called, The nether, There was a druidic cult called, The cult of Nethergrasp, for countless years the cult lived peacefull and their fields blossomed whit fortune. This particular cult worshipped the netherac gods: Fahrtun, the god who guides all arcane energies and is the main target of all worshipping. Then there is Terglen, the god that makes sure that no actian goes unpunished or unawarded. Last the goddes that protects the cult from harm and guides them in combat,Ornahg. However, peace can not last forever. After some time the group who called themselves the "new thinkers" started practicing magic that was banned a long time ago by Fahrtun. They meant that in order to move forward in evolution they had to expand their allready vast knowledge of magic. The next years was filled whit war between the "clean" Netheric people and the newthinkers. This ultimatly ended in the ultimate doom of the Fields of Nethergrasp. The gods worked together and sendt the whole land of Nethergrasp into an unknown realm of fire. The souls of all the "clean" netherac people was sendt beyond whitout pain, however, the souls of these who ahd betrayed their old gods, was sealed whitin a chamber below the nethergrasp hold and is there to this day still burning.

The stronghold, Nethergrasp hold, however was made by obsidian and did not burn along whit all other constructions, and after the fields of nethergrasp eventually surfaced on this new realm, it was still standing proud.
The crust of this new land eventually hardened and vegetation grew.

Years later anithola found the empty halls of nethergrasp, together whit his newfound friends they all aim towards one common goal, To raise the empire to its former glory...

Planning: I said some of it over, but we are basicly making a fortress in the middle of our town made of obsidion, it hold many hidden doors and traps, it also has many rooms underground. There are also 4 "provinces" the forest, the worshipping grounds, the village, and the mines. We also want to build a wall, for now we are thinking cobblestone but we might change our mind.

Links to previous work: I dont have any of my previous work because i recently got a new computer, i do however have a creative world with some of my redstone inventions. Im sorry please dont let this count in my disfavour i really cant help it...You will find my creative works below.

Attachments

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
Reason for inability to claim plots personally: I dont understand the question sorry.
This is what I was trying to explain in game. Your project can be acheieved easily by people grouping together to get the funds for this. There is nothing on this that screams that your project needs special permission. Just go ahead and do it.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I'm with Sanchez here Anithola - you can build this without permission by founding a town with your friends :) We do have an evil town already though Skull Kingdom - so you might want to look into them first!

It's a yes - but we won't give you the land and materials to do it. Special builds are very rare and this doesn't offer anything which we don't already have.

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
Thats the point :p Towns arent supposed to be easy to get. Else everyone would have one and the server would be so stagnant with 1/2 people towns. IF you can convince your friends to get on, it wont take a long time to get over the 100,000 radiants required (50k for Knight rank and 50k for starting a town). Given theres plenty of residents in your friends, you'd be grand.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
By the way, When i buy a town, how big area do i get? :) and is the place i showed on the screenshot okay? :p

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Aye, im declining this.
With nine people you can do this by yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.