Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Annabeth Caldwell-Brooks

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Tybs, please update, here is something to help you get started

Literacy: good, for a 5 year old
Accessories: A necklace made of a leather cord with a silver wolf head with dark red eyes she was given this necklace by a drunk man
Nicknames: Anna (short for Annabeth), Bambi (Given to her by the drunk man whose name is Damon Azarias)
Homeland: Azerport
Living in: Heavens Reach
Weapons: A small double edged silver dagger with ROSE engraved on the blade, a small blue gem on the bottom of the handle with leather wrapping around it, useful for stabbing (given to her by the same drunk man)

Last edited:

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
A necklace made of a leather cord with a silver wolf head with dark red eyes (in the hands of a monster hunter, this necklace alerts the wearer to the presence of monsters) she was given this necklace by a drunk man
Ehm. No, it... doesn't.

Such an artifact would need lore approval for the magical/special ability, which I'm afraid it doesn't have.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
He dun gone poof.
She might not remember you.
*shrugs*
I don't know, Better robert be shipped with her than someone who I know will hurt her :p

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Or, y'all could like ship her with no one

All she wants to do is spend time at the Dome Garden and swimming and play around the river bank, swimming and playing in the mud on the Delta ;-; and y'all are already shipping her.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
:p It's okay, we still have a long time before we even have to worry about that sort of thing,
It's a bit unfair to be shipping your char with anyone, though the only reason I brought it up was because of past events which led me to believe that that was going to be what happened.

We'll have to wait and see.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
Or, y'all could like ship her with no one

All she wants to do is spend time at the Dome Garden and swimming and play around the river bank, swimming and playing in the mud on the Delta ;-; and y'all are already shipping her.
agreed my chars like what, 10? and 10 year olds dont think of dat stoof :p

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
:p It's okay, we still have a long time before we even have to worry about that sort of thing,
It's a bit unfair to be shipping your char with anyone, though the only reason I brought it up was because of past events which led me to believe that that was going to be what happened.

We'll have to wait and see.
also, annabeth isn't Roberts only friend you know :p like friends is confirmed, anything more? well lets see where rp leads IF i am forgiven and un-banned :p