Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Announcement] Anhald Transition

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

*Town criers, heralds, and messengers move across Gottsland from Queensport, declaring the following.*

- - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - -

With the death of Kaiser Peter Hallon, House Kane is now the one to take the reigns of the Anhald Empire. Kaiser Aleksandar is too young and so his mother Queen Alison is now regent. She encourages those who wish to ask questions or create new partnerships to visit the Kane Palace in Queensport in the coming days for a small banquet, to celebrate the new rule and discuss its future. Please send word before arrival. (I'll make an event thread for it shortly)

The first official announcement is to declare a time of peace, any former acts of aggression will be reevaluated through the current heads of the empire and any disagreements with the previous Kaiser will not be continued, enemies of the empire need not carry over. Focus should be upon that of the new threats, and not with one another, and any able willing men or women will be welcomed into the military to prepare for whatever it may be that comes next. The demons still roam, the portal remains, and large creatures from the depths have surfaced to destroy what we have built.
The lands of Amalfia are now clear of the infestation of spiders that had taken so many lives, and are now under the rule of Comte Maceo de Courtnay, a loyal man of Kaltstaat. It is encouraged to speak with him in matters of those lands.

- - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - -

sigil.png
(im bad at announcement things please dont hate on me)

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
As much as when I gave up the first Anhald run to Cap, I guess? Same lads but new leadership. It's fun having a faction that passes on, and whatever Elz does is whatever she does - Same with what the Aleksandar player does when they're of age to rule.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
i made the mistake of letting elz be regent so kind of

the empire still exists and no one knows what aleksandar is gonna do once he's an adult
Plot twist- He runs away at age 10, lives under a secret identity for another ten years, and doesn't come to save you all until a huge war happens. He ends up being too late to save his mother and she dies anyway and once the war is over he rules like he was supposed to in the first place.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
In all seriousness, what does this mean for Anhald as a whole? Change in policy, religion... anything?
Currently a lot of Anhald regions focus on Ignis, including Kane lands of Kaltstaat, so I don't see much change in the main God of choice but people are free to still worship others as they always have been. I'm not sure what you mean by policy.

...It's possible for Anhald to have more war?!
Lets keep it friendly; I'm trying to stray away fromthe war(s) that were present some months back and I've stated it in the main post that it's a time of peace while we focus on things that are actually doing damage. Demons, krakens... Cannibals. Etc.

K9 plays the heir, but he's got 5 IC years until he's able to rule as Kaiser, so I imagine things will change up again at that point.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
With the death of Kaiser Peter Hallon, House Kane is now the one to take the reigns of the Anhald Empire. Kaiser Aleksandar is too young and so his mother Queen Alison is now regent. She encourages those who wish to ask questions or create new partnerships to visit the Kane Palace in Queensport in the coming days for a small banquet, to celebrate the new rule and discuss it's future. Please send word before arrival. (I'll make an event thread for it shortly)
Well look here. It seems I must publicly remind you, hmm... ah...​

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Well look here. It seems I must publicly remind you, hmm... ah...