Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Announcement] Denouncement of the Northern Allies

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

To the Cowards of the New Alliance of the North-

When I arrived upon the new shores of Gottland, I promised myself that defence of Motherland and the freedom of my people to be the most important duty of my existence, my oaths for the people of Eberland has not faltered. The threats you’ve split and plotted behind the knowledge of myself and my people, will not go unanswered.

Come and try, step away from your collective womanhoods; Have the courage to come and take it yourselves. You wanted peace for the North and an ally in Eberland, but the actions you’ve done thus far has shown not a desire for peace, but a lust for additional power and lands. However let me clear, you step a single toe into my borders and I will smash it, my fury is undying and I welcome your attempt, I’ve sworn my life to protect the Eberlanders that put their trust into me, and I will die to ensure my people's safety.

My lands will remain mine, and my people will remain free.

Furchtlos Und Treu

Herzog Berndt Eberhall

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
whoa boy maybe pick a different video the annotations on that one are looney tunes

Seriously skip ahead to 1 minute in oh wow that's some real rightie poison

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
whoa boy maybe pick a different video the annotations on that one are looney tunes

Seriously skip ahead to 1 minute in oh wow that's some real rightie poison
Yeeeaah that's my bad. Used it before but usually don't go past one minute. Sorta forgot.