Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Announcement} Peace and Agreements

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
kane3.png
*Criers and announcements relay a message in relevant cities across the lands;*

The war is over.
After a meeting with several of those who were party to the destruction of Queensport Docks, but not all, a mutual agreement of peace was made. Any man, woman or child from the lands of Mockingbay, Stoltfar, Aeroch Rimtar, or 'The Dominion' found in Kane lands, Varyn lands or the Eberlands may be captured and/or executed and vice versa. Under their current leadership this remains intact, though future discussion is open should these rulers change and others take their seats.
This was agreed upon and signed by;

Alison Kane, Brennard Westmay, Aleksandar Kane, Berndt Eberhall, Thordil the Dwarf, Tryg of Stoltfar, Citrine of Azerwind, and Theodosius the 'Basileos'.

+ House Wise remains an enemy of House Kane for they were unwilling to show themselves, leader nor a representative, which shows only their appetite for further war and hostility.
+Travel and trade is free to move on the river to the east as well as per agreements made. Eastwatch will keep it's defences reasonable and not rise against the Dominion unless they break this fragile peace with House Kane.
+ Alistair Kane is banished from Kane lands as a result of his refusal to show his face to his family, and for betraying his bloodline.

Grand Duchess Alison Kane

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I probably missed some names but I thought it'd be good to have something more official from Kane to say the war was over. I'd been meaning to yesterday, but I was too busy. : (

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Bit sassy for a diplomatic document. Does the other side want to post up their own version of the agreement?

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
*wonders if Astrum Island is considered notable, and thus shall recive this news xD*

Elz

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
So... when's the next Noble's Ball gonna be? :cool:

*Laugh track*