Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Announcement

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
*This would be posted in Crossroads, and wherever Elfa could get permission to post this*

Attention: Moon has committed treason against House Hansdotter. Let it be known that she has murdered Housekeeper Rhett in cold blood! Housekeeper Rhett, in accordance with Vermellan law, was unarmed and non-violent at the time of the murder.
Those of House Hansdotter and the Housekeepers of Vermella hereby decree that Moon is no longer under the protection of Vermella's followers, for she has raised her blade against us. If she is to be killed, captured, or otherwise detained, we shall turn a blind eye. She has been been banished by our House.

Let it also be known that Moon is a dragon rider, as she was seen mounted on the dragon's back by forces of Lavoyard and two witnesses of House Hansdotter.

This is not a wanted poster, and House Hansdotter is not putting a price on her head. No payment will be awarded nor should any payment be expected for capturing her, or otherwise.

----
@Gaby
@Exclaimer
@BrianAT16
@Woolsey
@Tybalt

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
We will stabbity stab stab this vile Villian for trashing up Vermella's club house!
I will sneakidy sneak, sneak my way to Vermella's party house and finish what I started!

Muhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahaahahahahahahaha-

:heart: