Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Unofficial Census

What COLOUR are your character's EYES?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Dull green because it matches my own eye color.
*stamp of approval*
I'm very happy with all the blue, greys, greens and browns...
Just a little concerned by the number of reds, but it's not nearly as bad as anticipated. :D

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Her eyes are purple and greyish. More grey when she's mad or in a blood shedding mood, more purple when she's happy and innocent.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Her eyes are purple and greyish. More grey when she's mad or in a blood shedding mood, more purple when she's happy and innocent.
*twitches and gives a grumbling stamp of approval*
Purplish eyes are possible... Just uncommon.

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Ah, don't worry, it's backed up by her her back story. Mixing dark magic, nasty potions and the nutso-religious, semi-primeval village she was born in tends to do funny things to people..
They were all a more-or-less crazy there, sort of like a cult, if you will, they came together after the Exodus. The group was small, four children, twelve adults. When some investigating by the Inquisition as to their religion and values was made they scattered and ran and the village was broken and was mostly written off as unimportant. At this time, my char was about twelve. She got her head knocked in the scuffle and was left behind by her (coo-coo) parents, instead being picked up by a writer who was visiting the village for research at the time. He dropped her in the nearest town with some nuns and bada-bing-bada-boom, sadistic, purple-eyed, heretic emerges.

Sorry for the wall of text.. I like writing little stories like that :3 Please advise if this breaks any of the Lore and I shall immediately remedy it.