Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Answers from Tywin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
Ok guys there's a few options for you. You can watch the video via the link which i get ad revenue off OR you can get the podcast of Itunes by searching Hollowworld Podcast in the store.

I'd like to think that because you arn't actually watching the video that you'll let me have some ad revenue plus you get it up to 48 hours earlier than Itunes but i don't care which you shoose.

Regards,

Geo

PS - Blip and movie maker ruined my audio quality so it sounds a bit rubbish, i'll try and fix it for future episodes.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
nice to know that this was being recorded geo seeing as how Im the editer of the podcast

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
nice to know that this was being recorded geo seeing as how Im the editer of the podcast
the thread looking for questions has been there for some time also I wanted to put a few surprises in the background and alot of the chatter needed editing out.

Took me about 4 and a half hours in total.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I think it was funny and it didn't matter there were more then just them two. Have you seen any other podcasts? They hardly ever have 2 people or less

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
I was enjoying the podcast, up until Tywin publicly talked about what was a private conversation between us and publicly broadcast that I am one of his "most hated players".

If anyone else has a issue with anything I say or do, please come speak to me in private and we can work things out.

- Boulder

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
I was enjoying the podcast, up until Tywin publicly talked about what was a private conversation between us and publicly broadcast that I am one of his "most hated players".

If anyone else has a issue with anything I say or do, please come speak to me in private and we can work things out.

- Boulder
Aww, Paul, no need to be a spoil sport. The question was "Who was the first person on the server that you didnt like?" not "most hated player".. I honestly do not have time to hold grudges. The way that I see it, it's more or so, people I'm friends with, and people I don't know yet.

This is why, I didn't want to answer questions like this, because some people can't take a joke >.<

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
You were struggling to answer some of those questions hehe. Lets just forgive and forget, this server is too full of great people to let a little issue spoil the party. One thing I forgot to mention in my previous post is a simple thank you for taking the time to do the Podcast, so thank you!

- Boulder

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Ahh, yes, Geo basically cornered me after I had come back from a party, a game of thrones board game party!! I told him that I was a bit tipsy xD but o well. It was my pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.