Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anyone got Steam

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
Hi guys i have just got steam but i have no freinds.
If you have a Steam account please post your name here so we can be freinds on both minecraft and other games :3

mines easy to remember: mrbubbles1951

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
My Steam username is Hoptoad (surprise, surprise)

I've not got many games. Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Zombie Panic! Source, and Alien Swarm are my only online games.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Yeah but I don't use it a whole lot anymore. I'm usually logged in and idling. You can hunt me down though instead of me giving my username out :D

Kaies

Grand Lizard
If anyone wants add me feel free to do so, i have a large collection on multi player games.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Steam: Thesilentkiller
PSN: UltraRavager
Hoping to get a Xbox360 this christmas =)

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Arkkkaine... I think...

I only made a steam account to get my copy of Terraria that I won aaages ago in an RP event.
and for TF2.

I never actually got that copy of Terraria.... is the gift code still floating around anywhere?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Mine is Itzzaboy, nice and easy.

I have Terraria, TF2, Orks must die, (insert army game I cant remember here), Spiral knights and Dead Island.

Space3045

Empty
Mine is Space3045 ;)
I have TF2, CS:S, Garrys Mod, Terraria and I have a few more that I would mention, but my mind is being a stubborn and wont tell me what they are.