Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[AoT] Character Signup - CLOSED!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Arc of Thieves
Character Sign-up

1650620523112.png

Read all the vital information about this arc [HERE]!
You must read this before signing up, so you know what you're signing up for.

Signup Form for The Arc of Thieves

Send me this in a forum conversation, so I can keep track of who signed up
(and so nobody knows you're in on it!)

Character name: (Which character will interact with this arc? Only 1 allowed)
Character's Motivation: (Keep historical artifacts safe? Hopeful to become powerful through the relics? Sell them off for big cash stacks? Offer them to the Gods? etc.)
How to team up: (Do you expect to find your own team somewhere during this stage, or do you prefer I find some likeminded folk for you at the end of stage 1?)

DEADLINE: 6th of May

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
Do NOT try to contact me with PMs on discord. You'll wear me thin before it has even started, that way.
All communication about this arc will happen through this thread and our private conversations on the forums.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The stage has been set by giving out the first rumor to all participants. If there are any people who haven't signed up yet but who do want to be a part of this, you've got one week to sign up, starting now :heart: ENJOY!

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
straight up public on the thread. no shame, love to see it

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The roster is full except one spot for one more character to join The Fundraisers faction.
So this is a last call, first come first serve, for one final character to sign up before the gates shut on the sign-ups!
(or if there's five people who want to join, we can create an extra faction)

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
TO EVERYONE THINKING ABOUT SIGNING UP:
Please, for me, sign up in the format above and if you sign up with a group, make sure that all individuals are signed up through the format above and that I know their usernames. This is starting to become a logistical nightmare. Especially with folks first writing down they're okay with me adding them to a group and then complain that they've been added to a group. Just follow the format and it'll all work out fine. If you decide to skip filling in the form then your sign-up will not go through. I need the information about the character to be able to think of a fitting name/ write a fitting description and motto for your group!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Signups are now closed, we've got our teams, folks!