Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

APB:Reloaded

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
hey any one here that play's APB:R ?

if you do say what server and if you play on Eu or US

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
im pretty sure Toughguyrm downloaded it the other day and said it was ok, i have yet to download it myself..though i doubt my computer could run it

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
I love APB Reloaded.
People say its boring because the only thing there is to do is level up on your contacts, get new items (clothing, guns, cars, etc.) but i mean isn't that how call of duty and WoW work out?
You can either do objective based missions or go to the Fight Club district and basically play Team Deathmatch.
Plus there is a social district where you can change your clothing, customize and buy new cars, meet new people, buy new guns, etc.
Plus, they are adding new stuff here and there.
Just recently they added a few new objective game modes (when pledged to a contract you will receive objective missions, but they come up random) the new modes are "plant the bomb" and "steal the cars".
every mission has 3-5 phases.

Their next planned update will add a whole new district called Chaos District.
Basically its a larger map and you can drive around and do anything you want.
Normally you cant kill people who arent on the same mission as you (excluding fight club)
but in this one you can kill anyone at anytime, plus i think they are going to add places to go in it like
hideouts, clubs, stores, etc.
so it will be like GTA district :p

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I played it for two days. It's a great game, but it's just unfinished and very, very unclear. I've been looking for my quests for hours, finally I decided to quit and buy Skyrim.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I play APB: Reloaded,
Criminal, EU1 i think, something that starts with an " O "
I have 2 criminals =) One around level 33 and one around level 24

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
I love APB Reloaded.
People say its boring because the only thing there is to do is level up on your contacts, get new items (clothing, guns, cars, etc.) but i mean isn't that how call of duty and WoW work out?
You can either do objective based missions or go to the Fight Club district and basically play Team Deathmatch.
Plus there is a social district where you can change your clothing, customize and buy new cars, meet new people, buy new guns, etc.
Plus, they are adding new stuff here and there.
Just recently they added a few new objective game modes (when pledged to a contract you will receive objective missions, but they come up random) the new modes are "plant the bomb" and "steal the cars".
every mission has 3-5 phases.

Their next planned update will add a whole new district called Chaos District.
Basically its a larger map and you can drive around and do anything you want.
Normally you cant kill people who arent on the same mission as you (excluding fight club)
but in this one you can kill anyone at anytime, plus i think they are going to add places to go in it like
hideouts, clubs, stores, etc.
so it will be like GTA district :p

Good news about Clubes stores and hideouts i been talking the VD to APB:R and guess what =) there is an reason why they are doing it now . 1 i been talking to hime for the last ehh about 40 Weeks about this and more. there is an thing i know that havent come out yet .=) mohahah . when they say what it is i will allready know it for weeks =) i like beening ¨¨Friend¨¨ with the VD =)

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
I played it for two days. It's a great game, but it's just unfinished and very, very unclear. I've been looking for my quests for hours, finally I decided to quit and buy Skyrim.

when did you play it ?

at the start when it got F2P ?

or later on ? for you may need to just lower/higher your graf to see all the goodies =)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
when did you play it ?

at the start when it got F2P ?

or later on ? for you may need to just lower/higher your graf to see all the goodies =)
Oh, I'm sure it has a lot of good things in it. But it's just not my type of game, let's keep it there.