Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Apology and Ban Appeal [Ban Shortened]

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Rule broken:
2. No caps. No Spam. No Cursing. Using text chat like " U, Ur, K, Y, numbers for letters is heavily discouraged. Please do not use "all-caps"; if a staff has to keep reminding people of the No Caps, No Spam, and No Cursing rules, kicks, and various bans will be administered as the team sees fit. Remember, we are a mature server.
Staff banned by: @Michcat

Appeal and Apology:
Hello, on my alt account Wehttamgniraed I used profanity where it wasn't needed and wasn't called for.

I was in the middle of an RP which I had been giving a speech for around an hour or so straight trying to convince someone not to go crazy and seek revenge. To finish this speech and RP I had stayed up well past midnight my time and I was quite frankly tired. When I finally had finished and was waiting to see his response and when he had been convinced away from revenge I had typed up {Thank the f****** gods.} I WCed it into OOC chat and was then banned for cursing.

I acknowledge that I am in the wrong and I realize that I should have known better then to curse and stupidly did just that. It is not called for in any situation. I apologize to anyone who may have read it. I am appealing because I have been with Hollowworld for well over a year and have made good friends through this community and would hate to have to leave it. I would like to ask, in shame for what I have done, to be forgiven. I will be sure to think about what a type before I hit enter and will not act this immaturely again. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Your ban appeal is being discussed among staff. We'll get back to you soon.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
As announced t'staff: Going to update the three sweaing unban appeals with a mitigation down to part of the week - ending on Friday.