Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Appeal for Unbanning from Rogue_Assassin16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i guess we wont know unless I am given a second chance because I only know that I made mistakes but I will fix. I'm not perfect and will never will be, I just have to learn from my actions.;)

Matto225

The White Mage
Uhm, just to make it clear, that wasn't a warning: that was my own opinion. Your going to have to wait until the moderator who banned you reads this and makes a descion.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
WOW
Ok guys, i dont want to see another post unless you are adding CONSTRUCTIVE information.
Are none of you people human? I never realized we had only emotionless players here on hollowworld!
Abbey dont start railing on him for his emotional troubles when you are raging at him back!
You guys are acting as if his crime was made worse simply because he stated in his appeal that his grandmother had died! I seriously doubt he was trying to gain leverage with that, im nearly certain he said that simply as an explanation of his actions.

Its said:
I'm leaving this to the moderators, but I just want you to know that you haven't really showed yourself in a good way here.
Please do, you arnt one. Therefore, the post in which you mock him for using the word honesty was not only out of place and unhelpful, but frankly just mean. In fact, the entire post that had the message i quoted was unnecesary.

He says hes truly sorry, who are you to say hes not?
Lets try and keep these ban appeals as objective and civilized as possible please, and for the love of god dont go two pages without even a single admin posting.

Do NOT post on ban appeals unless you actually have something that will help the situation. Telling him hes wrong isnt your place. Passing judgement isnt your place. You have right only to add more information to the situation, in order to make sure the full exact story is told, and so that we can make our punishments accordingly.

Based on what ive seen, you will not remain perma-banned Rogue. But i will hold out judgement until the admin who banned you has posted.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
rogue_assassin16 Stealing/Griefing OSirixO 19 May, 2012 7:21pm Permanent

Sirix's call, and while I understand that everyone was trying to make a point, it wasn't needed. We don't want to have to bring in the old rules where only admins and mods could post on appeals.

OSirixO

Loyal Servant of Altera
Alright, I've dug my way through all of the above.
24 hours from now you are allowed back on the server.

I gave you a chance to repair the griefed damage, in which you failed terribly.

Then when I asked you what you took from the chest I pointed at, you lied straight in my face and claimed you didn't
take anything. Lying about it was the worst you could have done, i despise that above anything else.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.