Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Appeal for unbanning [Resolved - Unbanned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
Hello. Ive been banned for talking to Megan. I'm sorry for talking to her, it's been a stressful day. I won't talk to her anymore. I just dont like being not able to talk to people. Sorry.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Well, according to my records, there's been multiple complaints. You were warned multiple times to leave her alone. If it escalated to the point where a player had to come to a mod not because you were talking, but beacuse as listed 'stalking' then we must step in and be firm. Speaking with Fitz now, he says he gave you multiple warnings that you refused to heed.

I for one do not tolerate harassment of players by players.

We'll not be reinstating you to the server. What you did went beyond talking.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
Im sorry again. Please, I had a bad day. Dont we all? I shoulda left when I was at her tree, and I didn't. Then I finally did. I lost all my stone due to the wipe glitch. I have an aspiring town, I promise not to do anything like that again, because I do not want to lose my town. Thats the basis of my playing, the town. Please, I will leave Megan alone and not contact/go near her.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
I wont be a problem on the server. Please, I beg you to unban me. I :heart: HollowWorld. I need another chance...

Waterpicker

Legend of Altera
I know luth here can be immature. Believe me I know. However he's a good guy. May I suggest giving him one last. Three strikes your out and based on what he's told me he's only on the second strike.

redarrow141

Hollows Explorer
I have reintroduced him into the server, on the condition he keeps a low profile and doesn't harass other players. I spoke to Lutheranus on Teamspeak and we came to the agreement that this was a mistake and he didn't realize how serious it was at the time. This is his last chance as far as i'm concerned.

So to Lutheranus, you will be banned permanently if anything is to happen again; And don't go near Megan Again. Megan will contact an Admin if you do, and you will be banned with no warning.

To Admins: As above; if Megan complains again, then ban with no warning.

I have spoken to megan about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.