Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

appeal for unbanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan oakes

Villager
i apologize for 'grieving' kaise house, if it was the castle im thinking of i only dug into the castle for shelter from mobs. i replaced the blocks with cobblestone because i didn't have any resources to smelt it, i apolagise and ask if i may be unbanned.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
of all admins to grief, kaies is the worst as he isn't likely to forgive you. Although it doesn't sound too serious so he might :)

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Never EVER grief some ones house no matter what the reason, admin or not! I will let you off but next time go to spawn or ask some one to shelter you...

S

Stevey

But in the process of splitting a kitten in two to get half a kitten, you automatically sacrifice 18 kittens ?

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Never EVER grief some ones house no matter what the reason, admin or not! I will let you off but next time go to spawn or ask some one to shelter you...
Is your brother using your account?

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Well he did only destroy a block or two. To leave him banned would make me look like an evil tyrant... oh wait.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Well he did only destroy a block or two. To leave him banned would make me look like an evil tyrant... oh wait.
lulz.

And you could chop a kitten in half and keep it alive... It would just be missing a couple of legs and couldn't go to the loo by itself and would need a pag....

Squee can change the bag :)

Status
Not open for further replies.